Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a reseller package to host 50 WP websites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a reseller package to host 50 WP websites

mohsenghammohsengham Member
edited June 2019 in Requests

Runcloud does the job very well but I'm tired of managing my clients' websites on the vps.
So I need a decent provider to give me a pleasant night sleep for 15-20$ per month!
All websites are using WordPress as cms and 6 of them consume a lot of resources (Thanks to shitty Woocommerce and big postmeta tables) so a low-resource plan with 128MB of ram and 10% cpu,.... does nothing for me.

The package I'm looking for:
Storage: 100GB (SSD or high speed SAS)
SSH Access: I need it for moving files because there isn't any control panel on current servers
Control Panel: cPanel or Plesk (DirectAdmin kissed my girlfriend yesterday)
Web Server: Litespeed with LSCache or a well-optimized mixed of apache & nginx
Opcache: WordPress and I love him because he's a real worker
LVE limits: Not very low (WordPress goes crazy sometimes and only high ram and cpu power can stop the war)
Monthly Budget: 20$
Payment Method: Bitcoin

Comments

• Try https://www.hosting24.com/reseller-hosting has all your listed needs here

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@BroJonathan said:
    Try https://www.hosting24.com/reseller-hosting has all your listed needs here

No, no, no..... no.

• Arguably the BuyShared Packages will fit your budget, however not sure how they would feel about your uncertain resource spikes.
    https://buyshared.net/cpanel-reseller-hosting/

• HostYDHostYD Member, Host Rep

Please check our Reseller plans here https://hostyd.org/linux-reseller
    Your requirements are 90% matched with Professional Plan.

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • Following. How do I follow a thread here?

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • donlidonli Member
    edited June 2019

@aaronstuder said:
    Following. How do I follow a thread here?

Bookmark it by clicking on the star at the right of the post title.

Thanked by 2mohsengham emgh
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited June 2019

@eastonch said:
    Arguably the BuyShared Packages will fit your budget, however not sure how they would feel about your uncertain resource spikes.

+1 You mentioned that only a set amount were big users.

Thinking of your budget, you could at least get the majority of clients onto a BuyShared plan, and potentially split your eggs into another basket for the 6~ others.

@aaronstuder said:
    Following. How do I follow a thread here?

Click the star in the top right.

Edit: I don't mean to bring up old wounds but as a side note, how did you find out Direct Admin was screwing your girlfriend?

Thanked by 2mohsengham lazyt
  • XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

@mohsengham said:
    Runcloud does the job very well but I'm tired of managing my clients' websites on the vps.
    So I need a decent provider to give me a pleasant night sleep for 15-20$ per month!
    All websites are using WordPress as cms and 6 of them consume a lot of resources (Thanks to shitty Woocommerce and big postmeta tables) so a low-resource plan with 128MB of ram and 10% cpu,.... does nothing for me.

SSH Access: I need it for moving files because there isn't any control panel on current servers
    LVE limits: Not very low (WordPress goes crazy sometimes and only high ram and cpu power can stop the war)

Our RBD US - 120G fits your requirements. Plans & Info | Order Link

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@eastonch said:
    Arguably the BuyShared Packages will fit your budget, however not sure how they would feel about your uncertain resource spikes.

+1

BuyShared LU feeling very snappy with the NVMe + CPU upgrades

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

well-optimized mixed of apache & nginx

pure nginx will do the job

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • @mohsengham said:

if you want your visitors who get better experience on WP site,i suggest you take a cheaper dedicated server.

Thanked by 2mohsengham lazyt
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@eurospace said:
    You may start with ....

... not spamming!

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@eurospace said:
    You will get stuck and lose money with useless web hosting with nulled fake illegal cPanel and bad shady spamming tactics for sloppy resellers, for EUR 999.99/day, on a outdated stinking fully broken sausage servers.
    Or, just get a bad erectile dysfunction using our low potassium, low quality, balls crunching VPS and add unofficial outdated hacked PHP5.2 to be completely mocked by other hosting users.
    No refunds never, ever, and FREE cheap used toilet paper roll assistance guaranteed.

Thanks for the offer... too bad you were banned.

• @mohsengham said:

Better go with vps try (contabo or wishosting or hostingsolution.ro these three i can suggest u in this budget as a unamanaged VPS providers) use cyberpanel instead of cpanel it works fine also if u wana really save ur $$

• @eastonch said:

I had a 2$ reseller packages last year but the uptime was not acceptable in LU. However I'll contact @francisco to check if a custom plan with good uptime is possible in LU or Las Vegas.

• emghemgh Member

@mohsengham said:

@eastonch said:

I had a 2$ reseller packages last year but the uptime was not acceptable in LU. However I'll contact @francisco to check if a custom plan with good uptime is possible in LU or Las Vegas.

He has been working on the uptime. However, a custom plan will likely be on the same node and thus not better uptime than for the other users.

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

All LU nodes have been upgraded to the same configuration as Vegas and all the performance and stability issues went out the window.

I'll have another node in Vegas soon if you want that though.

Francisco

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • @Francisco said:
    All LU nodes have been upgraded to the same configuration as Vegas and all the performance and stability issues went out the window.

I'll have another node in Vegas soon if you want that though.

Francisco

Goooood news! May I know about the per account limitations? (Ram, cpu, i/o,...)

• SnowStylezSnowStylez Member
    edited June 2019

zomro.com /prohoster.info on request(maybe)
    http://buyshared.net/
    genhost.in(google)

Thanked by 1mohsengham
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

BuyShared

Thanked by 1mohsengham