Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM 1GB less than €1/m NL RU MD - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM 1GB less than €1/m NL RU MD

Comments

• @Shot2 said:
    PQ is French for "toilet paper".

Just an FYI

lol hahaha

• djndjn Member

Wouldnt take my revolt card oh well (one less server to idle)

• Any Moscow bench?

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@pq_hosting

I'm willing to do a short (2 to 3 days) benchmark and review of your VPS. 1 Aluminium and 1 Argentum VPS in Moscow and, if desired, one other location.

Let me know if you are interested.

• @Yura said:

@cybertech said:
    Any Moscow bench?

you need include paypal too. or buyover this company.

Thanked by 1Yura
  • YuraYura Member

@cybertech said:

@Yura said:

@cybertech said:
    Any Moscow bench?

I'm crazy but not crazy enough to buy Russian/N.Korean/Iranian companies. In contrary to EHL their governments have No Refunds policy

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

@cybertech said:

@Yura said:

@cybertech said:
    Any Moscow bench?

Paypal bench is ok my man, tks to EHL.

• So nobody is crazy enough to get 1EUR vps

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@cybertech said:
    So nobody is crazy enough to get 1EUR vps

They are new here it seems and anyway not well known around here. Plus they seem to be a Moldovian company which doesn't exactly instill trust in many. Finally 10$/year deals are not major exceptions anymore and a look at their website show that all the other VPS (Argentum, etc.) are not at all cheap (in fact even expensive).

That's why I made my offer which they chose to ignore.

(Btw. There will be an extensive review of another provider here - a really good one it seems so far - very soon ...)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @jsg said:

@cybertech said:
    So nobody is crazy enough to get 1EUR vps

(Btw. There will be an extensive review of another provider here - a really good one it seems so far - very soon ...)

Mate any clues

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@pq_hosting I am interested but a couple of questions ... 1) what is the non-promo price of the Aluminum VPS - what will I pay after 1 year? and 2) can I get one VPS from each region with this promo?

• @alento said:
    @pq_hosting I am interested but a couple of questions ... 1) what is the non-promo price of the Aluminum VPS - what will I pay after 1 year? and 2) can I get one VPS from each region with this promo?

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

@alento said:

Hi, the price will be probably €5/m but you can buy for more than a year. 2) yes, you can get a VPS in each region with this promo and as I can see more than one

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

@mtsbatalha said:

@alento said:

the actual annual price is €10.20

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited June 2019

Lviv said: the actual annual price is €10.20

To be fair, based on what you explained earlier it is 13 months for 11.20 Euro, where you have to purchase upfront 1 month, then make an additional purchase to extend the contact by 1 year or an additional 12 months. Supposedly if that is done before the first of July it would be 11.20 Euro total for 13 months service, after that time period it goes back to 5 Euro a month with the normal percentage off for picking longer periods.

Just describing this better, I still am not putting my card through a Russian credit card processor, in this case, so while it may be a good deal, not a good deal for me.

Cheers!

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

TheLinuxBug said: To be fair, based on what you explained earlier it is 13 months for 11.20 Euro

it should be €10.20 from the start, maybe a bug or the owner hasn't configured it properly

TheLinuxBug said: I still am not putting my card through a Russian credit card processor

actually, they have been trusted card processors for many years with millions of customers like interkassa, many banks offer a virtual card where you can put some little money and pay for services like this with no risk to expose your main bank account

• If you choose to pay for a year before July 1, it is 10.20 euro. If you choose to pay for a month, the next month it will be 5 euro.

They confirmed this is non-recurring and also for the 1st year only. Also max is 12 months for the 1 euro promo. I think they're in it for the long run though. Their chat is quick, decent and respectful.

• sinsin Member
    edited June 2019

I would get one but as others have said, there's no Paypal option available and I believe my credit card companies would freak out if I tried purchasing. Thank you for posting the deal though :)

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

timelapse said: Also max is 12 months for the 1 euro promo.

no, as I sad many times, you can buy 12m and then renew it for 1-3-6-12m for 1euro/m or less but until 1 July

• LvivLviv Member

sin said: Thank you for posting the deal though

thank you! for the first thankful reply in that topic

• @Lviv said:

timelapse said: Also max is 12 months for the 1 euro promo.

no, as I sad many times, you can buy 12m and then renew it for 1-3-6-12m for 1euro/m or less but until 1 July

Ohh so you can renew immediately for another 12 months? Wow thanks.

• @sin said:
    I would get one but as others have said, there's no Paypal option available and I believe my credit card companies would freak out if I tried purchasing. Thank you for posting the deal though :)

Maybe you can use a virtual prepaid card? I believe Amex and Visa have those?

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

timelapse said: Ohh so you can renew immediately for another 12 months? Wow thanks.

yes. that's correct

• Ok waiting for them set up PayPal

• LvivLviv Member
    edited June 2019

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• alentoalento Member, Host Rep

@mikewazar said:
    Welp. They don't take payments from South Africa.

Nor from the US.

• HostryHostry Member, Patron Provider

Any info on internet provider they use? Is it Starnet again? We used to work with a Moldovan data center years ago - awful experience. Provide more info pls.