Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Finalhosting] VPS 😍 2GB RAM - €0,50 for the first month 😍 Free DDoS protection 😍
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Finalhosting] VPS 😍 2GB RAM - €0,50 for the first month 😍 Free DDoS protection 😍

jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
edited June 2019 in Offers

Hello,

We have a new promotion for our Cloud Server Business package.

Cloud Server Business

• 2048MB RAM
  • 2 CPU cores
  • 60GB SSD storage
  • Unlimited Bandwidth (FUP)
  • 100Mbit Uplink
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Located in The Netherlands
  • Free Anti DDoS option
  • Cancel any time

If you use discount code: ALMOSTFREE, the first month will cost you only €0.50 cents!
Recurring price after promotion: €6,-

Order here

Pleace notice IF you are living in the EU and don't have a valid VAT number, you will pay VAT. The percentage depends on the country in which you live.

Customer control panel

We have created a very comprehensive control panel for our customers, listed below are the most important features:

• Uploading your own ISO
  • Mount/unmount an ISO
  • Change boot order
  • Change network adapter
  • Create & restore a backup
  • VNC
  • Reinstall
  • Reset password
  • Start, stop, reboot
  • Create and remove firewall rules for DDoS protected IPv4 addresses.

Your sexy customer control panel:

Payment methods

Local payment options

• iDeal
  • ING Home'pay
  • Bankcontact
  • Belfius betaalknop
  • KBC/CBC
  • Pay by phone

Other payment options

• Paypal
  • Paysafecard
  • Mybank
  • Przelewy24
  • Bitcoin
  • SEPA recurring
  • SEPA transfer
  • Sofort Banking

Business information

Customer panel: https://clients.finalhosting.nl

KvK number (Dutch business registration): 54033721
VAT number: NL226260471B01

Mail: [email protected]
Phone number: +31 85 10 52 790

Test IP: 185.114.225.210
Test IP (DDoS protected): 151.80.54.188

Hope to see you soon!

Comments

• @jordynegen11 Please read the rules — your recurring price is above $7/month.

Thanked by 1jordynegen11
  • jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited June 2019

@doghouch said:
    @jordynegen11 Please read the rules — your recurring price is above $7/month.

Edited :smile: For customers that use this code. The recurring price will be €6,-

• FalzoFalzo Member

you should get your pricing sorted... it showed 6,50€ in between but only monthly:

now it's back to 8€ ...

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
    edited June 2019

@Falzo

No worries friend, Just edited the wrong numbers... The recurring price will only be €6,- when you use this code. You can cancel any time.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • EHRAEHRA Member

This topic is an example of what will happen if LET raise the $ 7 limit for VPS. Same specifications for a higher price.

PS: Price charged before the edition of the provider: 8 euros.

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jordynegen11 said:
    @Falzo

No worries friend, Just edited the wrong numbers... The recurring price will only be €6,- when you use this code. You can cancel any time.

your panel looks nice, but 100 Mbit is a bummer and 6€ still too much (in my books) for 2GB in AMS, sorry ;-)

best of luck with your sales though!

Thanked by 1jordynegen11
  • williewillie Member

Please put the recurring price in the thread title. Clickbait is not nice.

Re:

EHRA said: This topic is an example of what will happen if LET raise the $ 7 limit for VPS. Same specifications for a higher price.

No, if that worked would be a GOOD thing, since it would mean sustainable margins for small providers, instead of the race to the bottom that afflicts us now. The reason not to raise the $7 limit is that we would just see the same race to the bottom, with even bigger outlandish and unsustainable specifications than we see at the $7 level.

I think most of us have learned by now though that if you want stuff that works, you can't go with the bottom feeders, and if a good provider's sub-$7 offers don't fulfill your requirements, then they probably have something above $7 that does. So you can contact them, check their site, etc.

• @willie said:
    Please put the recurring price in the thread title. Clickbait is not nice.

Re:

EHRA said: This topic is an example of what will happen if LET raise the $ 7 limit for VPS. Same specifications for a higher price.

No, if that worked would be a GOOD thing, since it would mean sustainable margins for small providers, instead of the race to the bottom that afflicts us now. The reason not to raise the $7 limit is that we would just see the same race to the bottom, with even bigger outlandish and unsustainable specifications than we see at the $7 level.

I think most of us have learned by now though that if you want stuff that works, you can't go with the bottom feeders, and if a good provider's sub-$7 offers don't fulfill your requirements, then they probably have something above $7 that does. So you can contact them, check their site, etc.

Updated the title + warned the thread OP. Clickbait titles + not following the selling rules (>$7/mo) = big no-no.

• williewillie Member

doghouch said: Updated the title

Thanks! Can you also put in the real price?

• yes,this is my needs.

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@moduw123 said:
    yes,this is my needs.

Good for you my man. Finally you found your Finalhosting.

• donlidonli Member

@moduw123 said:
    yes,this is my needs.

A man has needs.

• @donli said:

@moduw123 said:
    yes,this is my needs.

A man has needs.

pusc moni w33d codeine

• StrypStryp Member

Looks like PayPal doesn't work during the weekend: ordered around 7 hours ago and my service is still Pending - I only received an automatic order confirmation (and my receipt from PayPal), but not my service, really sad.

• @Stryp said:
    Looks like PayPal doesn't work during the weekend: ordered around 7 hours ago and my service is still Pending - I only received an automatic order confirmation (and my receipt from PayPal), but not my service, really sad.

Feel free to contact us via ticket or livechat. As far as I see, you did not contacted us yet.
    You can also send me your email via PM and I will check it for you.

• h2oh2o Member
    edited June 2019

@Stryp said:

Same problem. Take one for evaluation. But it's still PENDING after an hour, did i make something wrong? :disappointed:

• @Stryp said:

same here

• @h2o @enitan092

Sorry for the delay all. We had a problem with the feedback from our payment provider. This has been fixed now and we have delivered all VPS servers.

• nobelnobel Member

support very lazy . slow reply from yesterday id=608888

• @nobel said:
    support very lazy . slow reply from yesterday id=608888

Sooo support not up to par with your expectations for a $0.50 VPS?
    ITS THE WEEKEND.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

Are you sure? From your list of payment methods it looks like you're using Mollie as your payment processor, and they recently discontinued their Bitcoin support.

edited June 2019

@joepie91 said:

Are you sure? From your list of payment methods it looks like you're using Mollie as your payment processor, and they recently discontinued their Bitcoin support.

I am sure. We are use coingate after Mollie dropped it.

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@jordynegen11 said:

@joepie91 said:

Ah, right :) Are they any good?

• @joepie91 said:

@jordynegen11 said:

@joepie91 said:

Ah, right :) Are they any good?

No problems yet, withdrawal is easy and within 24 hours.

Thanked by 1joepie91
  • After big success this code is expired right now. Soon we will post a new promotion!

• @jordynegen11 said:
    After big success this code is expired right now. Soon we will post a new promotion!

Damn was going to sign up to this yesterday but thought I’ll do it in the morning. Missed it.

• moduw123moduw123 Member
    edited June 2019

www.spxc.net

this is a demo website of €0.5 vps.

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited June 2019

@moduw123 said:

www.spxc.net

this is a demo website of €0.5 vps.

Why are you spamming this thread?

Edit: Okay, perhaps not spamming in a strict sense, but nevertheless an odd thing to do without further explanation, because a "demo website" of a VPS doesn't really tell us anything useful about the VPS itself.

• drizbodrizbo Member

However you put it, his comment is still more useful than yours or mine.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@drizbo said:
    However you put it, his comment is still more useful than yours or mine.

A comment such as his can easily be mistaken for spam, which is why I said something. If he explained what his demo website shows us about the VPS in question, then this would be different. As it stands, virtually any VPS could run that demo website.