Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ StockServers - KVM 2GB Ram - 4vCPU - 400GB - 1Gbps - 40%off - FreeUpgrade4GB Ram - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

StockServers - KVM 2GB Ram - 4vCPU - 400GB - 1Gbps - 40%off - FreeUpgrade4GB Ram

124ยป

Comments

• @Bopie said:
    These have already been removed for you, We are also releasing a new site soon to coincide with out newer offerings etc

I've already started to love your services. Fast response time for tickets and other things. Keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanked by 1Bopie
  • They have not upgraded to 4 gb of ram even after having opened 2 tickets.

• BopieBopie Member

@nospamplease said:
    They have not upgraded to 4 gb of ram even after having opened 2 tickets.

Can you please pm your email or a ticket number so I can look into this for you, so sorry you have not been upgraded and I will get this sorted ASAP

• They have upgraded.

• surprise

• ezrixezrix Member

Any chances to restock?

• ezrixezrix Member

Thanks @Bopie.. Check your inbox sir..

• GaleejGaleej Member
    Thanked by 1Bopie
  • barbar Member

I'm waiting 3 days for my server to be set up, any way to get it faster?

• BopieBopie Member

@bar said:
    I'm waiting 3 days for my server to be set up, any way to get it faster?

Hi, as you can imagine our promotional offer is very popular and most companies don't work weekends, our DC have our orders and we are waiting the servers to be racked, we did put a note on the order saying its a pre order as the promotion you ordered was not the one related to this thread, we expect the delivery to be some time this week as we will get an update tomorrow from the DC.

Thanked by 3Ouji sanvit bar
  • Sorry the link shows only 2vCPU, will that be corrected with the order?

• BopieBopie Member

This offer is not in stock, If you try to chlick the link in this thread it tells you that, Its been out of stock for about a week now, There is another offer that is still in stock that is only 2vCPU

• Out of Stock
    We are currently out of stock on this item so orders for it have been suspended until more stock is available. For further information, please contact us.

• BopieBopie Member

@yiyindaren I'm working on a notification system for when its back in stock, Until then you can use ServerHunter for stock notifications (https://www.serverhunter.com/?search=793-D33-697)

All the instructions are on there.

Thanked by 1ServerHunter
  • dphamdpham Member

No SSD or NVMe?

• BopieBopie Member

@dpham we do sell SSD but it seems as soon as we restock, few days later its all gone again and im having a hard time getting the servers built quick enough but there should be some nice Miami deals soon but shhh i didnt say that.

@vyas11 No not now, again all sold out

Thanked by 1Galeej
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited July 2019

@Bopie said:
    @dpham we do sell SSD but it seems as soon as we restock, few days later its all gone again and im having a hard time getting the servers built quick enough but there should be some nice Miami deals soon but shhh i didnt say that.

Glad to hear about the demand! Good stuff it is. Happy that I got mine... Cheers

Thanked by 1Bopie
  • GaleejGaleej Member

@Bopie said:

Even mine got provisioned yesterday..

• BopieBopie Member

@Galeej Yes If I'm not mistaken we finally got through the many 4thLETspecials yesterday, There were 15 orders I personally provisioned yesterday and since then I have provisioned 3 today.

To tell you the truth I was not expecting our offers to be as popular.

• GaleejGaleej Member

@Bopie said:
    @Galeej Yes If I'm not mistaken we finally got through the many 4thLETspecials yesterday, There were 15 orders I personally provisioned yesterday and since then I have provisioned 3 today.

So true, thanks for the nice offer

• BopieBopie Member

@Galeej said:

@Bopie said:

So true, thanks for the nice offer

You are very welcome, Its great to be able to do this for a job and as I was once just someone buying VPS its a great feeling to know people are happy with what I offer

• Is the OP offer still available? I can see this link in serverhunter:

https://my.stockservers.com/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=2

• BopieBopie Member

@skorpionemm If any of the offers are available then serverhunter is the best place to find out as it monitors our stock even on the specials however im sure do have a few in stock now.