Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for server in Tokyo with BGP session and unmetered bandwidth
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for server in Tokyo with BGP session and unmetered bandwidth

We need a server with 4-8 vcpus in Tokyo. We use about 5 TB inbound traffic per day. We are currently using Azure which has free inbound traffic, however they do not provide the ability to bring our own IPs.

Comments

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

I hope you have xxxx Budget, as you need minimum 150TB bandwidth

• edited June 2019

Nvm

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Vultr?

• @BlaZe said:
    Vultr?

I thought so too, but afaik they charge for bandwidth. They charge in or out, whichever is higher. In his case - vultr will cost a fortune at ~150TB/m

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@t0ny0 said:
    I thought so too, but afaik they charge for bandwidth. They charge in or out, whichever is higher. In his case - vultr will cost a fortune at ~150TB/m

They are using Azure so I guess they can pay for Vultr bandwidth costs :p

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@BlaZe said:

@t0ny0 said:

They are using Azure so I guess they can pay for Vultr bandwidth costs :p

No.

thatitguy2019 said: We are currently using Azure which has free inbound traffic,

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

With every provider 150TB of Traffic in Asia is going to cost you a lot..

t0ny0 said: In his case - vultr will cost a fortune at ~150TB/m

Yes, but the Traffic quality of Vultr is quite good. Vultr will cost about 3800$/m with a 4 Core Instance and 150TB Traffic, still a lot but if you use like 150TB of Traffic you must have someone in the back using and paying for it ;)

Or you could use someone like starrydns.com, they charge like 0.020$/GB which puts you down to a little more than 3000$/m.
    I think there is no provider much cheaper, except you colo a server and go with pure HE o the like..

• avelineaveline Member, Patron Provider

Try datapacket.com

E3-1230v6 / 16G / 2 x 500G SSD / Unmetered 1Gbps only cost $910 / mo and you can bring your own IP.