Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to stable providers can provide large number of VPSs - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking to stable providers can provide large number of VPSs

2»

Comments

• If you think you can offer reasonable price and want to talk about it more, you are welcome to DM me. We can provide as much information as possible through email once we have basic idea whether it fits our requirement or not.

Please do not worry that we are unlikely to be a short term client, unless the service whoever provides is not good enough. We like to build good relationship with providers, for long terms

The main thing we are looking for now is API, of course you have to allow public proxy like as to use the services. Please forget me about the IP talk, I can provide more details about the reason why we asking that through DM or email.

I am gonna stop argue in the thread

So feel free to DM me if you have API and are want to know more about what we do.

Thanks everyone.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

You do realize that the post of yours above mine screams of a short term client, right?

• @DravenJohnson said:
    Hi all, new to here, hope I won't violate any rules.

My company is looking to get couple stable providers that can provide large number of VPSs (including rotation in IPs) in following details requirements:

TL;DR: Any providers that similar and as good as Linode/DigitalOcean/Vultr.

• APIs that can: Creating VPS and Deleting VPSs
    • Can deploying VPSs from snapshot or images if possible
    • Virtual console access
    • Unlimited transfer bandwidth or cheap enough
    • If not unlimited bandwidth: Pool bandwidth across account
    • Pay in seconds / Pay-as-you-use
    • Easy on abuse tickets and allow our services in their ToS

We are proxy / VPN company.

Locations / VPS specs won't matter too much, price would prefer to close to or cheaper than Linode.

Edit: Suggestions are welcome too if anyone has good ideas

Thanks all
    DJ

why don't you pick up dedicated server with multiple ips?

• uptimeuptime Member

pick up best dedicated service ok