Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Normal CPU steal in VPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Normal CPU steal in VPS

2»

Comments

• JarryJarry Member

@Lampard said:
    So Contabo just fixed it now, they moved me to another server.

Looks like Contabo-typical behaviour: they screw something, but when you complain they fix it. I had similar problem with disk-speed: on new VPS I got just about 80-90MB/s sequential speed, and that for "100% SSD" vps series! When I asked support about it, they did "something" and suddenly I have ~500MB/s...

• @Jarry said:

@Lampard said:
    So Contabo just fixed it now, they moved me to another server.

Looks like Contabo-typical behaviour: they screw something, but when you complain they fix it. I had similar problem with disk-speed: on new VPS I got just about 80-90MB/s sequential speed, and that for "100% SSD" vps series! When I asked support about it, they did "something" and suddenly I have ~500MB/s...

They limit disk speed as standard on their VPS I believe but raise the limit higher when you request it

• JarryJarry Member

With such a "standard" they should not advertise it as "opt for our v-servers of the 100% ssd series and you will get the best possible read-write speed for your data"...

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@eduf said:
    my @PhotonVPS have more than 80% steal, not only got steal on cpu... :s

OVERZOLD.