Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anybody here using vServer.site?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is anybody here using vServer.site?

I signed up to use small LXC's. But every time I create one I get asked for the root(?) password, which it sets the container up with but I cannot log in because SSH is only allowed for SSH keys. OK cool. So I ask support how to get the SSH key into my container, there's a barrier I need to crack because we're not getting anywhere and I'm going around in circles. Support keeps telling me to use UI elements that don't exist. This service came highly recommended but it's been weeks and I can't even get the admins to explain how to log on. What have other peoples' experiences been like?

Comments

• vserversitevserversite Member, Host Rep

Hi,

first, sorry, that you get only short answers from us.
    Our primary support language is German, we give too support in English,

We explain you in the Support Ticket, how to use the LXC Container. Its an IPv6 Public IP assigned, and in the VM you have an working IPv4 NAT.

Over our customer service portal, you can manage your LXC Container. Here are options like start, stop, reinstall and any other possible.
    Some operation systems like Debian and Ubuntu dont allowed root ssh login - our support answer you, that you can add an SSH key over the Virtualizor (https://vmanage.vserver.site).
    Here you use the same login data, like our customer panel (https://cp.vserver.site).

On the left side you have the part "SSH-Keys". After you add this here, go to your VPS, here you find the Point "SSH Key". Click on the added key, and after and hard shutdown and start the Key sucessfully added.

The JAVA Console need an working JAVA 7 Installation.

Our customer ration on many plattforms a very good, at our business hours (7-22 o Clock) you get an answer in maximal 30 Min.

When you not happy with our service, we can refund you the money and terminate the LXC.

Let us know, when we can help you.