Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server in Germany - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server in Germany

2»

Comments

• HivelocityHivelocity Member, Patron Provider

@curator said:

@Hivelocity said:
    Can you give me a day or two?

Absolutely.

Hivelocity Frankfurt is open for business as of this morning. Feel free to open a live chat with Sales from our site to discuss your needs. Good luck.

• @Hivelocity said:

@curator said:

@Hivelocity said:
    Can you give me a day or two?

Absolutely.

Hivelocity Frankfurt is open for business as of this morning. Feel free to open a live chat with Sales from our site to discuss your needs. Good luck.

Unfortunately there is no configuration that matches our requirements.

Munich as a Datacenter location should be good too.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@curator So what do you exactly want? You have had several offers here

• FalzoFalzo Member

curator said: Munich as a Datacenter location should be good too.

are you drunk by any chance or just guessing over google maps?

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @curator So what do you exactly want? You have had several offers here

Yes, I did. I want either of the ones I named.

@Falzo said:

curator said: Munich as a Datacenter location should be good too.

are you drunk by any chance or just guessing over google maps?

Am I drunk now because I decided to give Munich a try?

• FalzoFalzo Member

curator said: Am I drunk now because I decided to give Munich a try?

it depends. could be guessing for a location over google maps as well.

• jure12jure12 Member

Contabo.com

• FalzoFalzo Member

@jure12 said:
    Contabo.com

while they started in munich and still brag about that, I am quite certain they only do colo there nowadays and have everything else in their second DC (nuremberg btw).

however, I doubt they are doing IP annoucements with their standard dedis at all.

munich really isn't a city that comes to mind for (cheap) latency optimisation, but, best of luck.

• @jure12 said:
    Contabo.com

I’ve seen them. How good are they?

@Falzo said:

@jure12 said:
    Contabo.com

while they started in munich and still brag about that, I am quite certain they only do colo there nowadays and have everything else in their second DC (nuremberg btw).

however, I doubt they are doing IP annoucements with their standard dedis at all.

munich really isn't a city that comes to mind for (cheap) latency optimisation, but, best of luck.

I’ll give them a call.

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

choosing a datacenter Location through geo parameters instead of upstreams makes no sense at all. Germany is a small country, the upstreams of the location have a way higher impact on latency than everything else.

• @FR_Michael said:
    choosing a datacenter Location through geo parameters instead of upstreams makes no sense at all. Germany is a small country, the upstreams of the location have a way higher impact on latency than everything else.

I never mentioned choosing them through geo parameters. I've done tests via different locations and the locations I mentioned had the best results.

• donlidonli Member

@curator said:

@FR_Michael said:

I never mentioned choosing them through geo parameters. I've done tests via different locations and the locations I mentioned had the best results.

Maybe just specify the latency you need and from where

• YuraYura Member

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited June 2019

@curator said:

@FR_Michael said:

You are asking for "Nuremberg or Frankfurt" which are cities. The cities have nearly zero impact on latency.
    What you want to ask is "i need a dserver in network xyz" because that is what impacts the latency.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

This is like a dentist pulling teeth without some kind of sedative.