Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What would you pay for VPS with legitimate residential IPs? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What would you pay for VPS with legitimate residential IPs?

2»

Comments

• @doghouch said:

@TimboJones said:

@doghouch said:

@TimboJones said:

@deank said:
    I wouldn't mind UK takes Canada in.

Having said that, I actually want that.

Fuck that. We left them for good 70 years ago. They can keep Boris Trump.

Unlike the Americans, our education system still equips us with a working knowledge on politics and common sense. Therefore, it is safe to say that most Canadians know that neither the American Trump nor the British Trump are suitable for office.

Edit: It kind of sucks being glued (geographically) to the USA.

Edit #2: Boris Trump (ie. the UK) probably has 5x more IQ than the orange twat across our border.

I'm Canadian, too. Growing up, longest unprotected border in the world was something we were proud of. Now, not so much and very well could end. That being said, I'm currently employed mostly by Americans at great pay, and that's mostly possible from FedEx overnight being available.

I guess the biggest struggle is trying to maintain somewhat positive relations with the biggest dunce in North America.

Just like you said though — it was definitely nicer when you could just say “hello” across the border without getting an instant pat down.

On a somewhat unrelated note: which province are you from? I’m from Ontario myself :-)

I've lived in Manitoba, Ontario, Newfoundland and currently in BC. Most of the fam in Fort Mac. Heading there in 4 weeks.

Thanked by 1doghouch
  • YuraYura Member

BC? Banned!

• OujiOuji Member

That was unexpected.