Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats happening? - NighEndtalk - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Whats happening? - NighEndtalk

2»

Comments

• HurleyHurley Member

ThresherHost said: This made me laugh so hard my chest hurts. Thank you Tim...

Dude, chill. Stop posting these random bullshit, just message @CVPS_Chris that you wanna start off a brand and you're all set.

Eh... amateurs.

Thanked by 2angstrom verjin
  • verjinverjin Member

@ThresherHost said:

TimboJones said: They're all plugged into the same electrical socket and blew a circuit breaker. Or someone tripped on a really long Ethernet cable.

This made me laugh so hard my chest hurts. Thank you Tim... <3

:lol:

• ramnetramnet Member, Host Rep

@TimboJones said:
    They're all plugged into the same electrical socket and blew a circuit breaker. Or someone tripped on a really long Ethernet cable.

Sorry, that was me. Somebody left this on the floor and I tripped over it. https://rhnx.net/K3dqGO.jpg

Thanked by 2TimboJones level6
  • ITLabsITLabs Member

Our engineering team worked all night long to solve the problem. Please ping your servers.

Thanked by 1verjin
  • @ITLabs said:
    Our engineering team worked all night long to solve the problem. Please ping your servers.

Seems you started fixing this issue since 2016/3/30?

• ITLabsITLabs Member

@dz_paji said:

@ITLabs said:

Seems you started fixing this issue since 2016/3/30?

Yeah... sorry it tool so many nights to find the issue :-(

Thanked by 1Yura
  • MechanicWebMechanicWeb Member, Patron Provider

ITLabs said: Yeah... sorry it tool so many nights to find the issue :-(

Better late than never ;)

Thanked by 1ITLabs