Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Experience with Purelymail
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Experience with Purelymail

Anyone here with experience hosting mails with Purelymail?
The deal is exceptionally good, at least for me. I know it's 'beta' and who knows how reliable this apparent one-man-show actually is, but maybe it's worth a try. At least for non-production stuff.

Comments

• SkanderSkander Member
    edited June 2019

MXRoute still has a few 100GB unlimited inboxes/domains for 30$/3years going around.
    Makes no sense to use anything else.

• mk1mk1 Member

@Skander said:
    MXRoute still has a few 100GB unlimited emailsdomains for 30$/3years going around.

Are there? I was looking last week and couldn't find a way to sign up at that price.

• @mk1 said:

@Skander said:
    MXRoute still has a few 100GB unlimited inboxes/domains for 30$/3years going around.

Are there? I was looking last week and couldn't find a way to sign up at that price.

Looks like they were snagged, I got mine last week when they reactivated a few.
    Keep an eye on blog.mxroute.com.

The lifetime package seems to be still in stock though! https://blog.mxroute.com/2019/05/promotions

(10GB/Unlimited domains and inboxes for 100$ "lifetime")

Thanked by 1mk1
  • @Skander said:

I would totally take one of these $30/3years...

• FootKaputFootKaput Member
    edited June 2019

https://blog.mxroute.com/2019/05/promotions
    @Skander beat me to the link. Was looking/researching last week, but didn't take one.