Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a Singapore vps Ram - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a Singapore vps Ram

Comments

• iSkyiSky Member
    edited October 2013

:D i think i will try for a few days before open ticket for that. i give trial to my friends for tunneling and it was really great response from them. will see it a few days later. thank you for in touch @simplercloud

Thanked by 1indrapr
  • @iSky said:
    :D i think i will try to try for a few days before open ticket for that. i give trial to my friend for using tunnel and it was really great response from them. will see it a few days later. thank you for in touch simplercloud

Got I/O speed? :) tnx

• @ravenchad @hiphiphip0 posted a dd test earlier in the thread

• Who is the translator for the Indonesian page?

• Hi! Indra translated the pages into Indonesian Bahasa - why, how is it? :)

• Ah.. That's why :)

Usually when people only use google translator, it will become weird. But nice jobs :)

Thanked by 2simplercloud indrapr

• wcypierrewcypierre Member
    edited October 2013

@simplercloud said:
    Hi! Indra translated the pages into Indonesian Bahasa - why, how is it? :)

To be honest, the first sentence for the English version is not grammatically correct so the translations are not correct as well. The first sentence of the BI version is not grammatically correct as well(although there's not much of grammar in the construction of sentences in BI though lol). On the other hand, there are some points that are mentioned in the English version but yet not mentioned at the Chinese translation.

The sentence that I've mentioned:

We offer two menus of Singapore SSD cloud hosting server plans let you pick and match the Singapore cloud hosting server you need according to your application requirements.

Thanked by 1indrapr
  • simplercloudsimplercloud Member
    edited October 2013

ok- thanks for taking the time to check. will take a look and fix accordingly.

• @simplercloud: can you provide a test IP?

• Hi guys,

Nice to meet you all, and thanks Rebecca @simplercloud for the introduction. :)

@DalComp @ErawanArifNugroho @wcypierre - yes I am Indonesian and I am the one doing the website's translation to bahasa Indonesia. Thank you for the feedback to improve the translation, will work with Rebecca on it.

@andrzej - you can visit our SpeedTest site: http://speedtest-sg1.simplercloud.com/ or if you need an IP for ping/traceroute test, here it is: 103.25.202.105.

Greatly appreciate all the feedback we have received to further improve our services, please keep them coming! :)

Thank you.

• let's wait if they can offer $5 range :)

edited November 2013

hi guys - yes we are trying different avenues with our promotions, being new. something any tips would be appreciated. will come out next week. i think we cannot post our promotions here, though. we do have a mailing list just for coupons on our web site (About Us -> scroll to below Indra's picture hehe). when coupon is available, itgoes out to the list. have a good weekend!

• ZeroCoolZeroCool Member
    edited November 2013

@simplercloud said:
    hi guys - yes we are trying different avenues with our promotions, being new. something any tips would be appreciated. will come out next week. i think we cannot post our promotions here, though. we do have a mailing list just for coupons on our web site (About Us -> scroll to below Indra's picture hehe). when coupon is available, itgoes out to the list. have a good weekend!

what server kind you use and how many core( Equal share or not)

Becouse your web page load is slow that more fast with my site with huge database, i am indonesia if you page hosted at singapore that mean must be faster load

• @simplercloud said:

You can advertise it here, but only plans with a price of $7.00 or lower

edited November 2013

HI @zerocool - sorry for late followup. For speed test, please try our speed test and let us know - http://103.25.202.105/ - and you can also do a tracert and send it to us so we can help check further. All Simplercloud CPUs are Intel Octa Core CPUs running between 2 - 3 Ghz. Our web site itself - www.simplercloud.com - appears slower at times because because it is running through CloudFlare; although they have some Asia POPs, we have received feedback from overseas visitors being slow from time to time and at those times we have seen congestion on the paths they routed the visitors through. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• haphanhaphan Member
    edited November 2013

@simplercloud Good to see another provider in asia region. I do hope someday I can see the pricing in asia can catchup with thoses in North America.

Anyway, I have bad latency here from Ho Chi Minh City. Usually it should be 60ms or so.

• @simplercloud said:
    HI zerocool - sorry for late followup. For speed test, please try our speed test and let us know - http://103.25.202.105/ - and you can also do a tracert and send it to us so we can help check further. All Simplercloud CPUs are Intel Octa Core CPUs running between 2 - 3 Ghz. Our web site itself - www.simplercloud.com - appears slower at times because because it is running through CloudFlare; although they have some Asia POPs, we have received feedback from overseas visitors being slow from time to time and at those times we have seen congestion on the paths they routed the visitors through. Sorry for the inconvenience.

it'll be pretty cool if you'd have a 512mb and/or 256mb plan though(under 7$), as we don't have much asia hosts at that pricing range and specs :)

• i dont have anymore thing to complain as i use the @simplercloud server for tunneling and it was have a great response...... :D cheers to your cloud server

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2013

@simplercloud
    High ping from China Telecom.

| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |

| 113.98.95.73 - 0 | 22 | 22 | 6 | 11 | 23 | 6 |

| 113.98.103.109 - 0 | 22 | 22 | 7 | 16 | 70 | 10 |

| 58.61.216.45 - 0 | 22 | 22 | 8 | 12 | 21 | 14 |

| 202.97.35.186 - 0 | 22 | 22 | 17 | 27 | 37 | 24 |

| 202.97.60.62 - 0 | 22 | 22 | 8 | 16 | 24 | 9 |

| 202.97.58.58 - 0 | 22 | 22 | 206 | 214 | 235 | 215 |

| ffm-b10-link.telia.net - 0 | 22 | 22 | 202 | 206 | 222 | 202 |

| ffm-bb2-link.telia.net - 0 | 22 | 22 | 219 | 225 | 242 | 219 |

| prs-bb2-link.telia.net - 0 | 22 | 22 | 225 | 235 | 292 | 228 |

| prs-b2-link.telia.net - 0 | 22 | 22 | 213 | 225 | 248 | 224 |

| starhub-ic-140948-snge-b2.c.telia.net - 0 | 22 | 22 | 332 | 337 | 360 | 332 |

| gi1-3-0-an-utl-int02.starhub.net.sg - 0 | 22 | 22 | 333 | 338 | 349 | 335 |

| 203.117.133.246 - 0 | 22 | 22 | 322 | 332 | 357 | 323 |

| 202.172.221.137 - 0 | 21 | 21 | 489 | 497 | 515 | 494 |

| 202.172.221.142 - 0 | 21 | 21 | 480 | 497 | 638 | 484 |

| 202.172.161.58 - 0 | 21 | 21 | 487 | 519 | 866 | 489 |

| 103.25.202.105 - 0 | 21 | 21 | 480 | 491 | 510 | 497 |

Can you make the traffic go through PCCW?

• @simplercloud: how much for extra /29 (for virtualization)?

• @haphan - thanks for your feedback. based on the traceroute result you have provided, the high latency might be due to asymmetric routing and if you can let me know your ip in ho chi minh, i can do a reverse traceroute test back and see if we can improve the routing. you can open up a support ticket with us with your ip address if you don't want to share your ip in public.

@Jylee - yes we have received similar reports from others who are also using china telecom, they route traffic towards our network via telia, causing longer route and higher latency. I have written to China Telecom but so far no reply yet, will write another e-mail to them to see if they can optimise and improve the routing.

Thanks again for all your feedback, greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

• @andrzej - we don't provide ip subnet, our ips are part of larger class-c. we charge $5 per ip per month, so a /29 equals to 8 ips will cost $40/month.

Thank you.

• @ravenchad said:
    Putting a business in Singapore is a serious deal, if you do illegal things, they will prosecute you., so there's no problem in trying, i think.

you should read up on Cripperz Prodigy not sure if he actually registered the business thought..

• indrapr said: I have written to China Telecom but so far no reply yet, will write another e-mail to them to see if they can optimise and improve the routing.

They will not respond.

• StarryStarry Member, Host Rep

@indrapr
    I dont think China Telecom will reply- -

• @earl said:

Yeah, if he didn't register it, then yes,possible,maybe we can just ask @simplercloud, @indrapr, if they are legally registered business in singapore? :)

• hi @ravenchad - are you asking us to check something, can you elaborate :) Is it to check if a business is registered in Singapore?

• @simplercloud said:
    hi ravenchad - are you asking us to check something, can you elaborate :) Is it to check if a business is registered in Singapore?

Hi @simplercloud, yes! i mean if your business is registered. So we can avoid doubts from other people? :) I think other providers here that is based Singapore,were suddenly gone/closed. like what @earl mentioned above

• Hi @ravenchad - oh you mean SimplerCloud. Yes, of course! ACRA 201310033D