Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AlphaRacks & QuadraNet
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

AlphaRacks & QuadraNet

Hi all girls and boys.

I am aware that all of you are already aware of the story that is afflicting AlphaRacks because of QuadraNet, but I wanted to discuss the issue with you in general.

I can recognize a serious company or poor company. I am well aware of the risks involved in choosing an baby company(/director) and therefore unreliable company.
I always protect myself from all problems by adopting the best disaster recovery strategies. I only use large and serious providers for my clients like Hetzner, Online.net, OVH and the like.
But I saw comments of people complaining about having their servers offline and their customers very angry. So at this point I ask myself: "But do you really use these providers for your customers?" I use them only to do tests and private services of no importance!
I can use them to develop something, keeping every hour backup in different locations! Never trust, of course, for anyone, even for large providers...

I don't know, let me know what use you made of them and what approach to have with these companies that don't even have an EV certificate on their site...

Comments

• FalzoFalzo Member

Nulloide said: that don't even have an EV certificate on their site

doesn't give any hint about reliability or sustainability after all.

Thanked by 2Nulloide Amitz
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Thanked by 1Nulloide
  • @Falzo said:

Nulloide said: that don't even have an EV certificate on their site

doesn't give any hint about reliability or sustainability after all.

Yes, this is true! But for a new company it can be a good move to show seriousness.

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

its all about money, mate

• @XSLTel said:
    its all about money, mate

It makes me very sad to hear this answer... Here we talk about the internet! Fuck the money. Where is the passion, the real one?

• tetechtetech Member

Why is another thread needed to discuss basically the same topic?

• Yeah there is absolutely no need for a third thread about the subject. Stop beating up a dead horse. Its dead. Get a new one.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1Nulloide
This discussion has been closed.