Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Big storage HDD KVM | NVMe SSD KVM | Dual Storage KVM | Spring/Summer Offers | 6 Locations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Big storage HDD KVM | NVMe SSD KVM | Dual Storage KVM | Spring/Summer Offers | 6 Locations

2»

Comments

• @riot said:
    Guys, I'm sick of dealing with crap providers. Is HostDoc alright? I'm interested in the Australian 3 core plan, paying yearly.

Sorry your previous experiences with LowEndHosts has thus far not been a pleasurable one.
    The Doc can treat and heal those wounds and hopefully allow you to enjoy hosting the way one expects.
    We are mere resellers (for now), but like to think we play the role of a reseller in a properfashion.

@SirFoxy said:

@riot said:
    Guys, I'm sick of dealing with crap providers. Is HostDoc alright? I'm interested in the Australian 3 core plan, paying yearly.

He's a reseller but a good reseller, it's probably ovh in aus

Thank you. Appreciate the kind words.

@webclouddev said:
    any chance for SG ?

We do have SG available but with an impending maintenance scheduled, non were included in this offer.

Thanked by 2riot SirFoxy
  • Docs KVM are superior. The CPUs are rarely overwhelmed in many vps locations I tried and many still in use. In fact it mostly feels "unused".

Network is as good as ovh gets

Thanked by 2HostDoc riot
  • @cybertech said:
    Docs KVM are superior. The CPUs are rarely overwhelmed in many vps locations I tried and many still in use. In fact it mostly feels "unused".

Network is as good as ovh gets

The Doc's potassium requires strong radiation suit when handling. Slightly more than a chest xray, 3.6 roentgen or more.

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited June 2019

dahartigan said: Network is as good as ovh gets

also, that 10 Gbit port in Dallas (incero network, Xeon gold, NVMe) mmmmmmm that's some Dr. Feelgood medicine indeed

3.6 roentgen or more.

• riotriot Member

@HostDoc said:

Sorry your previous experiences with LowEndHosts has thus far not been a pleasurable one.

My time here hasn't been entirely without joy. It's just that I don't keep all my eggs in one basket, and sadly, I have found some baskets are made of cotton candy.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited June 2019

@riot A few months service with @HostDoc and I couldn't be more pleased with the service - I'm a real fussy old bugger git, too. (I have services elsewhere.)
    Oi! @HostDoc get that low priority Ticket sorted out. :-p

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @riot said:

@HostDoc said:

My time here hasn't been entirely without joy. It's just that I don't keep all my eggs in one basket, and sadly, I have found some baskets are made of cotton candy.

For what you would pay with doc, it likely won't be fluff

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @riot said:

@HostDoc said:

That wasn't a basket, bud.. that was a shithost shitnest .

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @AlwaysSkint said:
    @riot A few months service with @HostDoc and I couldn't be more pleased with the service - I'm a real fussy old bugger git, too. (I have services elsewhere.)
    Oi! @HostDoc get that low priority Ticket sorted out. :-p

The ticket that was responded to yesterday? If so it is all sorted and everything has been aligned.
    There should be a ticket response waiting for you.

@dahartigan said:

@riot said:

@HostDoc said:

That wasn't a basket, bud.. that was a shithost shitnest .

:lol:

Thanked by 1AlwaysSkint
  • @HostDoc said:
    The ticket that was responded to yesterday? If so it is all sorted and everything has been aligned.

Muchos Gracias.
    For some reason I didn't get a gmail notification - I wonder why, could Google be having issues? ;-)

• @AlwaysSkint said:

@HostDoc said:

Muchos Gracias.
    For some reason I didn't get a gmail notification - I wonder why, could Google be having issues? ;-)

Google?
    Impossible!! :disappointed:

• NnyanNnyan Member

@dahartigan said:

@Nnyan said:
    Nice stats, but I would need unmetered in the US.

Unmetered 10 gbit?

No. I think it would be reasonable to assume I meant something along the lines of what they offer at ALL the other locations. Example "Unlimited BW @ 250mbps".

• @Nnyan said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nnyan said:

Unmetered 10 gbit?

No. I think it would be reasonable to assume I meant something along the lines of what they offer at ALL the other locations. Example "Unlimited BW @ 250mbps".

Nothing is reasonable about unlimited on a 10gbit connection for these prices ;)

US is a 10gbit connection and it would be prohibitively expensive to provide unlimited. The entire node would have a data transfer limit, and offering unlimited at really any speed that would be insanity.

Australia is also not unlimited.

• NnyanNnyan Member

@dahartigan said:

@Nnyan said:

@dahartigan said:

@Nnyan said:

Unmetered 10 gbit?

Nothing is reasonable about unlimited on a 10gbit connection for these prices ;)

US is a 10gbit connection and it would be prohibitively expensive to provide unlimited. The entire node would have a data transfer limit, and offering unlimited at really any speed that would be insanity.

Australia is also not unlimited.

Not sure what the confusion is, as I stated I did not mean at a 10gb port.

• so where is the Big storage? just see small plans

• @dedicados said:
    so where is the Big storage? just see small plans

Look closer.

• :neutral:

i thougt EasterEgg hunt was ended.

Thanked by 1uptime