Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

PIA VPN Special: 1 year 50$, 2 years 60$, 3 years 80$
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PIA VPN Special: 1 year 50$, 2 years 60$, 3 years 80$

YmpkerYmpker Member
edited May 2019 in General

I'm more than happy with my lifetime VPN Accounts but since it seems many LET users are fans/users of PIA, I thought I'd share the deal: https://stacksocial.com/sales/private-internet-access-vpn-subscription-3-years

Thanked by 3beagle Decicus Octet

Comments

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Figured this post is new enough that I can still bump it.

Instead of $80 for 3 years, there's a coupon code 'Weekend25' that brings it down to $60/3 years.

Also looks like PIA bumped their max concurrent connections from 5 to 10 recently.

Thanked by 3Octet Ympker coreflux
  • OctetOctet Member

How is the service these days? Have the speeds really gone downhill like people on Reddit are saying they have?

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@Octet said:
    How is the service these days? Have the speeds really gone downhill like people on Reddit are saying they have?

I've seen up to ~175Mbps top end on some of the west coast servers (I'd say ~90 avg for the few servers close-ish to me that I have decent routes to).