Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reseller hosting with more resources per cPanel account (RAM & CPU)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reseller hosting with more resources per cPanel account (RAM & CPU)

Apologies in advance if a request like this is ridiculous (like PHP 5.2 OK) - there probably is a reason why nobody seems to be offering something like it, but thought it doesn't hurt to ask. Have googled and asked a few providers about it - not doable apparently.

So this is more an enquiry, than a request. Looking for a good quality reseller hosting that offers more than 1 GB of RAM and 1 vCPU core per cPanel account.

3 GB RAM and 2 CPU would be good.

Is it possible to get something like this without going with a VPS?
I understand it would cost more than a "standard" reseller, just not sure if it's available and if it would cost more than a managed VPS - in which case I'd rather choose VPS.

The point is: while if decently optimized, WordPress websites do fine with fewer resources, when updating a page/post with lots of embedded videos and pictures, CPU and RAM load increase, causing the website to crash, while they stay well below 1 core and 1 GB RAM otherwise (hence I suppose this could work even on a shared hosting environment).

The rest of the resources per cPanel that would suffice:
Entry processes 25
I/O 10 MB/sec, 5 will do most probably
IOPS 2048, 1024 would do as well
Inodes = 300,000 (over NIINE THOOUSAAND!)

Litespeed would be welcome, or at least tech. support willing to bother with setting up WP website caching with nginx reverse proxy (or a different good solution - not very experienced to know - LiteSpeed has been very idiot friendly so far and well performing).
Cloudflare Railgun integration - preferable.
Free SSL/TLS certs.
JetBackup backups, or tech support willing to bother with setting up automated full cPanel account backups to Backblaze, or Hetzner Box on weekly and monthly basis.

As little as 5 cPanels and 15 GB storage would do, but would like an option of increasing that (for a price, of course).

PHP 5.6, 7, 7.2 and 7.3 (if possible)

cPanel and WHM would be very welcome.

Budget?
Have no idea. 10$ per month would be quite acceptable.

Server locations?
US east coast preferably.
Having a UK option would be nice, though not yet needed.

How strong is the Force with this one?
  1. Trolling, or didn't take medication?10 votes
    1. I'm offering this for free and paying you 1$ per month + my sister!
      10.00%
    2. How come I didn't think of this?!
      10.00%
    3. Google better, what you're asking is widely available.
        0.00%
    4. PHP selecter 5.2 OK
      80.00%

Comments

• RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

Hi,

I'd be happy to give you a custom plan if you're willing to pay a little extra for it.

We have all your requirements (Litespeed, daily backups, Free SSL, PHP versions (except 5.2 unfortunately)) bar Railgun. London UK location.

https://gnu-host.com/reseller-hosting/

Thanked by 1bikegremlin
  • Will be happy to have you as client if you are OK with those options:

CPU: 1 at 100%
    RAM: 1GB
    DISK IO: 5 MB/s
    IOPS: 1024
    EP: 30
    NPROC: 100
    INODES: 260.000
    PHP Versions: 4.4 to 7.3
    Backups: No (will be included in one-two-months)
    Railgun: No
    DDoS Protection: included
    Litespeed: Included
    Support: 24/7

https://misterhost.net

• bikegremlinbikegremlin Member
    edited May 2019

@RossG said:
    Hi,

I'd be happy to give you a custom plan if you're willing to pay a little extra for it.

We have all your requirements (Litespeed, daily backups, Free SSL, PHP versions (except 5.2 unfortunately)) bar Railgun. London UK location.

https://gnu-host.com/reseller-hosting/

Thank you. Could you provide a rough price range? Either here, or via PM - whichever works for you.

Thanked by 1RossG
  • RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

@bikegremlin said:
    Thank you. Could you provide a rough price range? Either here, or via PM - whichever works for you.

Sent you a PM :smile:

• ITLabsITLabs Member
    edited July 2019

@mastalanis said:

So, do you really need to spam so many threads?