Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

C Programmers - Drop me a note
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

C Programmers - Drop me a note

If you've a history of developing in the C language and may be interested in some light work on the side for £20-£25 an hour, or something more involved, drop me a note. If that's not you, don't trash my thread with your opinions on wages and job descriptions :-)

Get in touch if you enjoy working remotely with communication via Skype/Linphone/whatever.

I know there's plenty of us that work remotely and can pick and choose the work they're involved in, that's who I'm interested in. Send me a PM. Not really interested in life background, past work or anything, simply your interest if you've a background in coding in C (as in, actually coded in the language for several years) and are interested in doing some work, tell me if you're interested in part time or full time.

The reason I ask here is because of the philosophy of the work culture and I think it fits in well with people here.

Would be OK with a mod closing this thread if they come across it.

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

It might be helpful to have a rough idea of what kind of work (web, gui, system, ...) as the kind of persons you are looking for tend to have some specialization. I, for example, don't touch anything to do with graphics or video but love (and have lots of experience in) work where safety and security are required.

• I just dropped a C2, stand by for related smell.

• donlidonli Member
    edited May 2019

@dahartigan said:
    I just dropped a C2, stand by for related smell.

Mine goes to C11...

• @donli said:

@dahartigan said:
    I just dropped a C2, stand by for related smell.

Mine goes to C11...

That's an extremely high note, like a mosquito fart.

• williewillie Member
    edited May 2019

news.ycombinator.com has a "seeking freelancer" thread on the 1st of every month so you might post to it Saturday (hmm, it might actually go up on Monday the 3rd this time, since the 1st is during a weekend). There are good developers there. They might want higher rates than what you mention though.

Thanked by 1uptime