Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Finalhosting] SSD VPS starting at €1,20/month | KVM | Anti-DDoS | Hosting in The Netherlands
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Finalhosting] SSD VPS starting at €1,20/month | KVM | Anti-DDoS | Hosting in The Netherlands

Hello Guys, Girls,

Today we launched some new promotions. In this thread I will update our current pricing and features that are available for you today.

I will first start with our new promotions:

20%LOW - 20% recurring discount for monthly billing
30%LOW - 30% discount for maximal 3 months
40%LOW - 40% recurring discount for yearly billing.

You can use those codes on every VPS package: Our product page

Pleace notice IF you are living in the EU and don't have a valid VAT number, you will pay 21% VAT.

What makes us special?

• KVM Virtualisation
  • Solid State Storage
  • DDoS protection option
  • Hosted in The Netherlands
  • In-house development
  • Free snapshot
  • Livechat support

Cloud Server Starter

• 512MB RAM
  • 1 vCPU core
  • 10GB SSD storage
  • 250GB Bandwidth
  • 50Mbit Uplink
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Linux-only

Discounted prices:
20%LOW -> €1,60 per month
30%LOW -> €1,40 per month (max 3 months)
40%LOW -> €1,20 per month / €14,40 per year

Order here

Cloud Server Starter+

• 1024MB RAM
  • 1 vCPU core
  • 30GB SSD storage
  • 500GB Bandwidth
  • 100Mbit Uplink
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Linux & Windows

Discounted prices:
20%LOW -> €3,20 per month
30%LOW -> €2,80 per month (max 3 months)
40%LOW -> €2,40 per month / €28,80 per year

Order here

Cloud Server Trial

• 2048MB RAM
  • 2 vCPU core
  • 50GB SSD storage
  • 150GB Bandwidth
  • 50Mbit Uplink
  • 1 IPv4 address
  • Linux & Windows

Do you want to try our VPS servers first? No problem! You can test a VPS for free (3 days).
Order here

Please notice that we will check your order manually in this case. We do not allow you to use a VPN, provide fake data or use a free email service such as 10-minute mail, when ordering a free trial server.

If you believe that we have wrongly rejected your order, let us know by creating a ticket!

Operation systems

We also allow you to upload your own ISO via our control panel and install it via the VNC console.

What is new?

I will not exaggerate when I say that in recent weeks we have received many orders from members of LET. It was beyond our expectations. So first off al thank you for that.

We have listened to your feedback and made some changes and added new features in our control panel.

Most important updates:

• Uploading your own ISO
  • Mount/unmount an ISO
  • Change boot order
  • Change network adapter
  • Added IPv4 list + network information
  • Restoring a backup
  • VNC refresh button
  • VNC problems solved
  • Create and remove firewall rules for DDoS protected IPv4 addresses. (Currently in BETA)
  • Added VNC refresh button
  • And more incoming ofcourse...

If you have a tip or request for us: Just tell us in the livechat or create a support ticket.

Your sexy customer control panel:

DDoS protection

We offer DDoS protection as an option for €3,50 /month on every VPS. We use the DDoS protection of OVH.com routing our OVH IPv4 addresses using a GRE tunnel to our servers.
More info you can find HERE

Keep in mind that if you choose this option, the latency will be increased by 10-20ms. Depending on your location and ISP.

Managing your server

We were tired of using SolusVM, Virtualizor etc. Because none of them worked perfectly for us. So we build our own panel based on the Libvirt API. We call it: YourVM. Now we have a stable virtualisation panel that is built to our wishes.

For those who wonder: We're thinking about selling the panel under license in the future.

Our admin panel:

Small FAQ

How far does your support go?
Our technical support is here to keep your VPS online. They will not install or configure your webserver or application. Those VPS servers are not managed.

Where are the servers located?
Our servers are located in the Global-E datacenter in Rijen, The Netherlands.

Do you allow spam or other illegal activity?
We do not! If we find out, we will suspend your server without refund.

Can I install via my own ISO?
Yes you can upload your own ISO via the control panel and install it via the VNC console.

How can I add/remove firewall rules?
If you ordered the DDoS protection option, you will see a button "firewall" behind your IP in the control panel. Click on this and you can setup your firewall rules.

Do you offer livechat support?
Yes we do between local business hours.

Payment methods

Local payment options

• iDeal
  • ING Home'pay
  • Bankcontact
  • Belfius betaalknop
  • KBC/CBC
  • Pay by phone
  • Achteraf betalen

Other payment options

• Paypal
  • Paysafecard
  • Mybank
  • Przelewy24
  • Bitcoin
  • SEPA recurring
  • SEPA transfer
  • Sofort Banking

Business information

Customer panel: https://clients.finalhosting.nl

KvK number (Dutch business registration): 54033721
VAT number: NL226260471B01

Mail: [email protected]
Create a ticket: Here
Phone number: +31 85 10 52 790

Test IP: 185.211.51.1
Test IP (DDoS protected): 151.80.54.129

Hope to see you soon!

Comments

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

I like the speedometers. Good luck with sales. :smile:

Thanked by 1jordynegen11
  • jordynegen11jordynegen11 Member
    edited May 2019

The DDoS protection option is now FREE on every VPS package until 29/05/19 23:59 (UTC+2 hours)

Order here

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@jordynegen11 said: Pleace notice IF you are living in the EU and don't have a valid VAT number, you will pay 21% VAT.

Am a little puzzled: so every private EU resident will pay the Dutch VAT rate as opposed to the VAT rate of their resident EU country?

• pikepike Veteran

@angstrom said:
    Am a little puzzled: so every private EU resident will pay the Dutch VAT rate as opposed to the VAT rate of their resident EU country?

Thats common for many hosts sadly. However most countries are arround 20% anyway.

edited May 2019

@angstrom said:

@jordynegen11 said: Pleace notice IF you are living in the EU and don't have a valid VAT number, you will pay 21% VAT.

That's correct (MOSS regulation).

If you life in the EU and you are NOT a business with a valid VAT number, then you pay 21% TAX (Special thanks to our great gouverment :neutral: ).

@jordynegen11 said: That's correct (MOSS regulation).

I'm pretty sure that the MOSS regulation says that EU residents should pay the VAT rate of their country of residence. So, for example, a private EU resident in Germany who orders a service from you should pay 19% VAT and not the Dutch VAT rate of 21%.

Thanked by 2malek FHR

@pike said:

@angstrom said:

Thats common for many hosts sadly. However most countries are arround 20% anyway.

Just out of curiosity, which other hosts practice this? (It isn't my experience.)

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@angstrom said:

I'm pretty sure that the MOSS regulation says that EU residents should pay the VAT rate of their country of residence. So, for example, a private EU resident in Germany who orders a service from you should pay 19% VAT and not the Dutch VAT rate of 21%.

That is correct. For VPS and similar you need to collect the vat of the customers country.

edited May 2019

@angstrom said:

You are absolutly right. You pay the VAT rate of your country. I didn't explain it right. Lucky I am not an accountant..

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@jordynegen11 said:

@angstrom said:

You are absolutly right. You pay the VAT rate of your country. I didn't explain it right. Lucky I am not an accountant..

But you need to fix that and bill the correct tax amount. Fix that. Thats how MOSS works.

• @MikePT said:

@jordynegen11 said:

@angstrom said:

But you need to fix that and bill the correct tax amount. Fix that. Thats how MOSS works.

@MikePT said:

@jordynegen11 said:

@angstrom said:

Those already have been set :smile:

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

Better be, or we are sending complaints to EU.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR
    edited May 2019

@FR_Michael said:

@angstrom said:

That is correct. For VPS and similar you need to collect the vat of the customers country.

From what I know, this depends on size! If you a relatively small entrepreneur, at or below €10.000 annual revenue, you are supposed to charge the normal Dutch VAT: 21%. Unless the entrepreneur has registered for MOSS, then he should charge the residents VAT percentage. Since the 1st of January 2019, the MOSS registration is no longer mandatory and refusing to sign up results in above results.

Source: https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontentnl/belastingdienst/zakelijk/btw/zakendoen_met_het_buitenland/goederen_en_diensten_naar_andere_eu_landen/btw_berekenen_bij_diensten/wijziging_in_digitale_diensten_vanaf_2015/eu_btw_melding_doen/ (note: in Dutch)

• First-RootFirst-Root Member, Host Rep

@RickBakkr said:

@FR_Michael said:

@angstrom said:

From what I know, this depends on size! If you a relatively small entrepreneur, at or below €10.000 annual revenue, you are supposed to charge the normal Dutch VAT: 21%. Unless the entrepreneur has registered for MOSS, then he should charge the residents VAT percentage. Since the 1st of January 2019, the MOSS registration is no longer mandatory and refusing to sign up results in above results.

Thanks for your input, could be possible but finalhosting has more than 10k annual revenue for sure ;). In Germany there is something called "Kleingewerbe" where you don't charge (german) VAT when you had less than 17.5k EUR annual revenue last year and less than 50k this year and even they are supposed to do either MOSS or register on their own in the eu country where they do business.

@jordynegen11 out of interest, have you always generated correct invoices with the right vat and just explained it wrong here, or do you fixed it now?

@RickBakkr said:

@FR_Michael said:

@angstrom said:

Source: https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/bldcontentnl/belastingdienst/zakelijk/btw/zakendoen_met_het_buitenland/goederen_en_diensten_naar_andere_eu_landen/btw_berekenen_bij_diensten/wijziging_in_digitale_diensten_vanaf_2015/eu_btw_melding_doen/ (note: in Dutch)

Okay, but however we spin the situation, I'm afraid that @jordynegen11 got it wrong. You can't cite MOSS as a justification for charging everyone the Dutch VAT rate.

Thanked by 1uptime
    edited May 2019

@FR_Michael said:

@RickBakkr said:

@FR_Michael said:

@angstrom said:

Thanks for your input, could be possible but finalhosting has more than 10k annual revenue for sure ;). In Germany there is something called "Kleingewerbe" where you don't charge (german) VAT when you had less than 17.5k EUR annual revenue last year and less than 50k this year and even they are supposed to do either MOSS or register on their own in the eu country where they do business.

@jordynegen11 out of interest, have you always generated correct invoices with the right vat and just explained it wrong here, or do you fixed it now?

Lucky we have generated it correctly in the past. I just explained it wrong here.

But we found out that the TAX rate for germany was wrong. We have fixed that now.

Thanked by 2First-Root angstrom
  • We have added unlimited data to all plans. Ofcourse under a fair use policy. We will also enable unlimited data for existing customers.

Thanked by 1brueggus
  • donlidonli Member
    edited June 2019

@jordynegen11 said:
    We have added unlimited data to all plans. Ofcourse under a fair use policy. We will also enable unlimited data for existing customers.

So your "unlimited data" is limited to "fair use" ?

• hzrhzr Member

Can you explain a bit more about the FUP? Also, if I opt for ddos protection, do I still get one NL IP and one OVH IP, or only one OVH IP with no native access anymore (for latency purposes)?

edited June 2019

@donli said:

@jordynegen11 said:
    We have added unlimited data to all plans. Ofcourse under a fair use policy. We will also enable unlimited data for existing customers.

So your "unlimited data" is limited to "fair use" ?

Yes as I said

@hzr said:
    Can you explain a bit more about the FUP? Also, if I opt for ddos protection, do I still get one NL IP and one OVH IP, or only one OVH IP with no native access anymore (for latency purposes)?

Our system checks how much data you are using every 3 days. If you use 100mbit or more for 70% of the time, we will ask what you are hosting and why you need so much data traffic. An employee will check on a case-by-case basis whether the amount of data traffic is justified.

For example: If you are hosting a small wordpress website but using terabytes of data, we don't think that's fair use.
    But if you have a gameserver with hundreds of players and you are using more data then normally, it's justified.

No worry about your data btw. If we believe that you do not adhere to the fair use policy, we will lower your speed to 10mbit for 10 days. We will not suspend or delete the server (unless illegal activity has been detected ofcourse...)

Also, if I opt for ddos protection, do I still get one NL IP and one OVH IP, or only one OVH IP with no native access anymore (for latency purposes)?

We are routing the whole IPv4 blocks from OVH to our servers in the Netherlands. So your Dutch VPS is using an OVH IP address. (via GRE).

De latency diffrence between an non-protected IP and an OVH DDoS protected IP is arround ~10-20 ms

From my home connection (Ziggo):

Ping to our non-protected IPv4:

Pinging 185.114.225.xxx with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 185.114.225.xxx: bytes=32 time=10ms TTL=59

Ping to our OVH protected IPv4:

Pinging 151.80.54.xxx with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 151.80.54.xxx: bytes=32 time=21ms TTL=59
    Reply from 151.80.54.xxx: bytes=32 time=18ms TTL=59
    Reply from 151.80.54.xxx: bytes=32 time=19ms TTL=59