Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need budget KVM VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need budget KVM VPS

Hi There. I need below VPS. Please just offers that support Cryptocurrency payment methods. Thanks.

Number of Cores: 1 vCPU
RAM: Min 512 MB
Disk Space: Min 512 GB
Disk Type: HDD
Bandwidth: Min 1T Monthly
Budget: ~25$ Annually

Comments

• HostDocHostDoc Member

We have some offers in the UK currently for £13 annually.
    However, nothing with anything near 512GB HDD.
    You can view the offers here

• The sale ends tomorrow, but 2 Hosthatch small storage boxes could maybe work for you: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156828/celebrating-8-years-in-business-promos-inside-chi-ny-la-stockholm-oslo-amsterdam-vienna

Thanked by 1mohammadzade
  • FoulFoul Member
    edited May 2019

mohammadzade said: Hi There. I need below VPS. Please just offers that support Cryptocurrency payment methods. Thanks.

512GB Disk space for $2.08 a month?

You're out of your mind.

Best thing to your requirements minus the diskspace, and rock solid provider would be @Francisco

1 Core @ 3.50+ GHz
    Fair Share CPU Usage
    512 MB Memory
    10 GB SSD Storage
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    1 IPv4 Address
    $2.00/m or $20.00/y

https://buyvm.net/kvm-dedicated-server-slices/

You could get a slab attached to that - 1TB Disk for $5/month (Only for las vegas location)

https://buyvm.net/block-storage-slabs/

Thanked by 1atErik
  • @datanoise said:
    The sale ends tomorrow, but 2 Hosthatch small storage boxes could maybe work for you: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/156828/celebrating-8-years-in-business-promos-inside-chi-ny-la-stockholm-oslo-amsterdam-vienna

Thanks for the reply. Your provided link mentioned: "These only apply to new servers ordered before 18th April". It seems it's expired! Can I order the 250GB storage plan for 15$ per year yet?

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

Can I order the 250GB storage plan for 15$ per year yet?

i think so - but just for the next day or so

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2978197/#Comment_2978197

Abdullah said:
    All other plans are available for another ~33 hours.

there is actually no link for ordering - from the OP in that thread:

To order, please sign up/login at manage.hosthatch.com and deposit the appropriate amount of funds. Then open a ticket with sales mentioning the promotion/location you want. All servers will be created by us manually

would expect something ordered today wouldn't be delivered until tomorrow (somewhere they mentioned 24 hours - that's about how long it took when I ordered one recently)

• Letbox check out their deal. 512GB

Thanked by 2uptime letbox
  • mohammadzade said: Can I order the 250GB storage plan for 15$ per year

Yeah, it has been extended for a few days, it stops tonight, next sale will probably be for black friday. Really good value for the money, good datacenters and serious company.

Thanked by 1mohammadzade
  • @datanoise said:

mohammadzade said: Can I order the 250GB storage plan for 15$ per year

Yeah, it has been extended for a few days, it stops tonight, next sale will probably be for black friday. Really good value for the money, good datacenters and serious company.

Thanks Datanoise. I deposit 15$ and made a ticket to get 250GB Storage paln

• Any other offers from others? I may need another with 512GB Storage too.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

+1 for letbox, good quality and may be your best bet for deals in the near future (but who knows what else will come out of the blue). Might want to check the letbox discord channel for fresh news from @key900

@mohammadzade I think these special offer prices from HostHatch were pretty low ... I wouldn't expect many other providers to match those deals outside of very limited promotions - just be sure to research a bit about provider reputation when you see prices as low as you're asking for.

Thanked by 2mohammadzade letbox
  • @uptime said:
    +1 for letbox, good quality and may be your best bet for deals in the near future (but who knows what else will come out of the blue). Might want to check the letbox discord channel for fresh news from @key900

@mohammadzade I think these special offer prices from HostHatch were pretty low ... I wouldn't expect many other providers to match those deals outside of very limited promotions - just be sure to research a bit about provider reputation when you see prices as low as you're asking for.

Thanks for your advice. I did join the LetBox Discord channel.

Thanked by 2uptime letbox