Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hosting.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hosting.

epaphosepaphos Member

hi, i want to stream movies through 3rd party sites so i won't host any videos but couldn't find a proper host. any help will be appreciated.

Comments

• XsltelXsltel Member, Host Rep

are you streaming illegal stuff ? why you couldn't find a proper hosting ? what is the issue you are getting with your current host ?

• epaphosepaphos Member

@XSLTel i didn't start streaming yet, it's just movies pal. like netflix, hulu etc. but as i said, i won't host any video on the hosting firm, going to embed all the videos from different video hosting sites.

• hzrhzr Member

I dont see why any host wouldn't just work, if you are operating just like netflix, hulu then you will have all the appropriate rights to the content correct?

Thanked by 1RossG
  • epaphosepaphos Member

@hzr unfortunately, i don't. as i mentioned before, "i want to stream movies through 3rd party sites" so, the concept is like netflix, hulu. i hope i made myself clear.

• RossGRossG Member, Host Rep

@epaphos said:
    @hzr unfortunately, i don't. as i mentioned before, "i want to stream movies through 3rd party sites" so, the concept is like netflix, hulu. i hope i made myself clear.

So how do you plan for this to be legal?

• epaphosepaphos Member

@RossG i won't host any video pal; going to embed videos from different sites. there is an example, sockshare.net.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Even linking counts as hosting the material.

Thanked by 1taubin

You're still distributing the copyrighted videos, so I don't see how this is legal in any way.

Thanked by 1taubin
  • hzrhzr Member

epaphos said: @hzr unfortunately, i don't. as i mentioned before, "i want to stream movies through 3rd party sites" so, the concept is like netflix, hulu. i hope i made myself clear.

I am very sorry but I do not understand, why would anyone want to provide stolen material? You could just licence the content legally and find any good reputable host, have no risks at all, and have no penalties or risk of being scammed?

Licensing costs money, bro.

• you guys roast a dude asking to host pirated streams but don't care about people coming here for "offshore dmca ignored" servers to pirate files lmao

• epaphosepaphos Member
    edited May 2019

@hzr said:

epaphos said: @hzr unfortunately, i don't. as i mentioned before, "i want to stream movies through 3rd party sites" so, the concept is like netflix, hulu. i hope i made myself clear.

I am very sorry but I do not understand, why would anyone want to provide stolen material? You could just licence the content legally and find any good reputable host, have no risks at all, and have no penalties or risk of being scammed?

if i had money, i would have done that pal and seriously i wouldn't be looking for the pirate hosting. :/

@epaphos said:
    if i had money, i would have done that pal and seriously i wouldn't be looking for the pirate hosting. :/

If you don't have money why don't you, er, not do it?

Bro, if you have no skill to get a job and if you are too lazy for basic jobs, what would you do? This is a quick money. Let him be, bro.

• epaphosepaphos Member
    edited May 2019

@deank said:
    Bro, if you have no skill to get a job and if you are too lazy for basic jobs, what would you do? This is a quick money. Let him be, bro.

you freakin' right about the money but i'm actually skilled in translation with two foreign language in addition to my mother language, with that 3 language that i'm skilled of. German, English, and the last one is Turkish. this website thing is just a new adventure to me.

ps: you also were right about the licensing, it really costs lots of money than even i can afford.

• donlidonli Member
    edited May 2019

@epaphos said:

You fuckin' awesome but i actually skilled in translation with two foreign language in addition to my mother language, with that 3 language that i'm skilled of. German, English, and the last one is Turkish. This website thing is just a new adventure to me. :D

Speaking of movies, have you ever seen Midnight Express ?

edited May 2019

The worst movie is "The End is Nigh." by Nigh sec limited studio.

P.S. If my translator friend is anything to go by, they make really little money. I can certainly see why you want to dip your hands in the dark side.

• epaphosepaphos Member
    edited May 2019

@donli said:

@epaphos said:

You fuckin' awesome but i actually skilled in translation with two foreign language in addition to my mother language, with that 3 language that i'm skilled of. German, English, and the last one is Turkish. This website thing is just a new adventure to me. :D

Speaking of movies, have you ever seen Midnight Express ?

yes pal, the one with the john hurt. in movie they look the turks are bad guys, but we are not actually.

• epaphosepaphos Member

@deank said:
    The worst movie is "The End is Nigh." by Nigh sec limited studio.

P.S. If my translator friend is anything to go by, they make really little money. I can certainly see why you want to dip your hands in the dark side.

thank you buddy for understanding the situation.

• Shred hosting with php selecter

@dahartigan said:
    Shred hosting with php selecter

PHP SELECTER need 5.2 OK?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • teamaccteamacc Member

LET is white-hat. This is not. Closed.

Thanked by 1pike
This discussion has been closed.