Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DigitalOcean free $60 credit coupon - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DigitalOcean free $60 credit coupon

Comments

• Worked for me, sweet!

• Guys i am thinking of unlocking my account by paying $5 is it worth it to spend money on this company.Is there network good also if possible share a benchmark here.

• "Aww, Shucks!
    This promo code is no longer functional"

No no no

• Didnt work for me on my old account, and on a new one.

• @shawn123 said:
    Guys i am thinking of unlocking my account by paying $5 is it worth it to spend money on this company.Is there network good also if possible share a benchmark here.

Doesn't work... I just did it with PayPal and i'm still getting: Aww, Shucks!
    It looks like this promo code is not linked to this account

• shawn123shawn123 Member
    edited October 2013

@joodle said:
    It looks like this promo code is not linked to this account

Thank you digitalocean for wasting time of new signups.I knew something is fishy with this offer.

• @shawn123 said:
    Thank you digitalocean for wasting time of new signups.I knew something is fishy with this offer.

Code wasn't for you in the first place mate, you took a chance on getting a freebie and it didn't pan out, move along.

Thanked by 1Grimmy2
  • @Nekki said:
    Code wasn't for you in the first place mate, you took a chance on getting a freebie and it didn't pan out, move along.

Correct yourself its not a freebe they are asking $5 fee or credit card information and i am not going to any single detail to them.These cloud companies running such promotions sucks they like to steal money from your credit card.

• Made a ticket about it not working, got given $10 credit.

• @shawn123 said:
    Correct yourself its not a freebe they are asking $5 fee or credit card information

Since they allow Virtual VISA with $0.01 balance, it can be termed a freebie.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • Not all people have virtual VISA.And my Virtual visa is out of cash.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited October 2013

Aww, Shucks!
    This promo code is no longer functional

Haha...

• Also i am ready to pay money to them.But as earlier member mentioned once you pay coupon wont work.So its a scam.Also for existing member you are getting the same freebe like me so i am not alone.

• @shawn123 i got the $60 credit so it was not a scam.

• @shawn123 said:
    But as earlier member mentioned once you pay coupon wont work.So its a scam

Sorry, but no this isn't a scam, it seems to be a targeted offer working for some and not for others, just because it doesn't work for you does NOT mean it's a scam, ffs.

• @shawn123 said:
    So its a scam.

They disabled the promo, and that's it. End of story. LF.

• @Nekki said:
    Wonder if it's because I've got one the original unlimited B/W accounts?

It worked for me with grandfathered unlimited B/W account.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @Rockster said:
    It worked for me with grandfathered unlimited B/W account.

Cheers, I've raised a ticket to find out why it's not working.

• They gave me $10 credit, fair enough

• OK does not matter i have already a lot vps so i don't care.In mean time i would to congratulate the members of LET that got credit from this offer.

• upfreakupfreak Member
    edited October 2013

For people for whom sammy, the fish denies credit.. give a try to the link below and see if you are lucky to get $10.
    https://www.digitalocean.com/promos/campaigns/50

• Ha!

Hello,

>

This promotion code can only be redeemed by the account associated with the email address to which it was sent. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

>

Thanks

>

Support

• Unfortunately, this promotional code was never meant for the public. It was sent for a select event for a select group of people. The minute we found out that it was made public, it was disabled. We apologize for the inconvenience and any confusion this has caused. I have applied DIVEIN10, our largest publicly available promotional code to your account. Keep an eye on our Twitter feed for new promotions that are active.

Thanked by 1rm_
  • LOL.

• Damn, just missed it :(

• joelgm said: It was sent for a select event for a select group of people.

We are selected group of people!

• Im not lucky -_-

• Well, I was watching Breaking Bad while this happened. I don't know if it was worth it or not.

• @ivan
    same over here

• emreemre Member, LIR

Balance & Usage
    $65.00 You have credit