Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Netcup 10 euro voucher (new and existing customers)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Netcup 10 euro voucher (new and existing customers)

solairesolaire Member
edited May 2019 in General

As per the title: https://www.netcup-sonderangebote.de/allgemein/10-rabatt-euro-auf-alles/. Use Google Translate to guide you through the process of claiming it, but it's essentially just about clicking the large green button. Can be used on multiple orders it seems.

Today we have a special offer for you! We grant a 10 EURO discount on everything except domains and SSL certificates. The discount applies to every order made via our online shop together with the voucher advertised here. The discount can be perceived several times, both by existing and new customers. The action ends as soon as 1000 vouchers have been redeemed, but at the latest on 22.05.2019 from 12 o'clock.

The discount also applies to already reduced products or other promotions. A combination of several vouchers is not possible. The minimum order value is 10 euros.

To redeem the voucher, please click on the button below. You can then select additional products and add them to the shopping cart.

Comments

• plumbergplumberg Veteran

Can I use this to renew existing root servers? If yes, how? Thanks!

• Nice! If only they had a cheap yearly VPS...

• solairesolaire Member

@plumberg said:

I don't have any service with them, but I'd say you click on the green button to claim the coupon, then go to your services and hit renew. You should see the discount reflected on checkout.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@plumberg said:

I'm pretty sure that it's only for ordering new services.

• solairesolaire Member
    edited May 2019

@angstrom said:

I'd classify my German as "very rusty", but to my understanding this means it is actually applicable to existing services and can be used on multiple orders:

Der Rabatt kann mehrfach wahrgenommen werden, sowohl von bestehenden als auch von neuen Kunden.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@solaire said:

@angstrom said:

I'd classify my German as "very rusty", but to my understanding this means it is actually applicable to existing services and can be used on multiple orders:

Der Rabatt kann mehrfach wahrgenommen werden, sowohl von bestehenden als auch von neuen Kunden.

This just means that both existing and new customers can use the coupon (more than once). What I said in response to @plumberg is that I'm pretty sure that the coupon can only be used for new services. (I may be mistaken, but this is the way that I read netcup's text.)

Thanked by 1solaire
  • solairesolaire Member

@angstrom said:

@solaire said:

@angstrom said:

This just means that both existing and new customers can use the coupon (more than once). What I said in response to @plumberg is that I'm pretty sure that the coupon can only be used for new services. (I may be mistaken, but this is the way that I read netcup's text.)

Aha, gotcha. Let's wait until someone with existing services gives this a shot and reports back.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited May 2019

as there is no (manual/early) renewal at all with netcup, there is no place to put in any coupons for that. so the answer simply is no, the coupon can't be used that way.
    it's only valid for new orders , regardless if new or existing customers ...

it's different to the usual 5€ coupons though (see my shameless sig ;-P), because these only apply on the first order of new customers.

Thanked by 3solaire uptime plumberg
  • FRAUD! does not work with vps!

• graphicgraphic Member

@hyperblast said:
    FRAUD! does not work with vps!

Same here.

• alvinalvin Member
    edited May 2019

@hyperblast said:
    FRAUD! does not work with vps!

Same, also....have a coupon but have not a nice offers = no incentive for spend