Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spark VPS Down All Day w/out Response. 2nd time in as many weeks.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spark VPS Down All Day w/out Response. 2nd time in as many weeks.

SparkVPS occasionally posts what seem like appealing offers on VPS services to LEB, but I have noticed from comments that I am not the only one who has come to regret spending money with them.

I opened a ticket with them just over a week ago because my VPS was down. They acted as if they were unaware of an outage, and their Network Status page announced no trouble. They eventually admitted that their badly oversold services was disrupted by an excess of resource consumption by someone on the same hardware, but not before I had lost an entire day waiting for them to fix the problem.

They assured me then that they would make sure this didn't happen again.

Then, today, it happened. 7 Hours ago I opened a ticket with them about my VPS being down. They still haven't answered, and my VPS is still down.

Obviously I'm just going to have to host my services elsewhere. Nothing they say will change the bad service they have made their pattern and practice. I hope LEB will stop posting offers from this outfit, as they display a contemptuous disregard for their customers.

They offer yearly plans as opposed to monthly not so that you can get a great deal, but because nobody in their right mind would renew beyond the first month once they experience the poor service.

Comments