Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

webhostingtalk.com SCAM/FAKE website with fake adverts - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

webhostingtalk.com SCAM/FAKE website with fake adverts

2»

Comments

• ChuckChuck Member
    edited May 2019

@iloveasia said:
    Nothing wrong in asking for ID proof. You can asked to provide alternative proof instead of ID proof you don't like to share.

troll!

When a cop asks for ID, he also needs to provide his ID as a cop.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2019

@Chuck said:

@iloveasia said:
    Nothing wrong in asking for ID proof. You can asked to provide alternative proof instead of ID proof you don't like to share.

troll!

When traffic cop asked for my ID, I had nothing on me therefore they do have alternative way to verify identity! As for OP review the domain name which is pointed to provider should be enough. Any positive reviews are deleted on WHT, unless you are pointless premium or platinum member, we used to be such member and I can say most pointless waste of money.

• LeeLee Veteran

Soft_ said: Before some weeks i tried to leave a positive review for my hosting company

I suspect you probably wrote that correctly and that is where your issues came from.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Chuck said:

@iloveasia said:

troll!

In the United States you don't have to even show identification to the police in the majority of cases a 🐷 asks for one.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

In Canada, cops don't show IDs.

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

Sofia_K said: WebHostingTalk.com mostly has fake reviews

Probably paying the mods / admins.

I've got a life time ban supposedly for shilling my own service. Apparently i received a positive review from a customer (I never even saw the post), and they banned me for it.

It's a shame that the forum holds such a good place in Google, there are far more deserving targets of that traffic.

• donlidonli Member

@SplitIce said:

Sofia_K said: WebHostingTalk.com mostly has fake reviews

Probably paying the mods / admins.

I've got a life time ban supposedly for shilling my own service. Apparently i received a positive review from a customer (I never even saw the post), and they banned me for it.

So you weren't a "Corporate Member" then?

• SplitIceSplitIce Member, Host Rep

@donli of course not