Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net support sucks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net support sucks

ArchieArchie Member

I can not connect to KVM console and I opened a ticket describing the issue, ask for support and several staff come by and then give useless replies. They just don't read, two days still no one cares my issue

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2019

Thanks for using LET support.

Someone will answer your ticket within 666 seconds, probably.
    Your LET ticket number is 20190518666

• teamaccteamacc Member

@Archie said:
    I can not connect to KVM console and I opened a ticket describing the issue, ask for support and several staff come by and then give useless replies. They just don't read, two days still no one cares my issue

Oui Oui baguette.

• boerndboernd Member

branleur

• Yes, it doest. It always did. But I don't think that LET is really the best place to seek support, venting is good for our mental health tho...

Thanked by 1level6
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

In cases like that it's usually faster and cheaper to cancel your server and buy another one that works. Alternatively you can purchase service from a non-budget provider for higher levels of support.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy

@KuJoe said:
    Alternatively you can purchase service from a non-budget provider for higher levels of support.

Rejected.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@deank said:

@KuJoe said:
    Alternatively you can purchase service from a non-budget provider for higher levels of support.

Rejected.

Doesn't change the fact that it's there. Suspend disbelief all you want. :lol:

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2019

@Archie said:
    I can not connect to KVM console and I opened a ticket describing the issue, ask for support and several staff come by and then give useless replies.

what kind of useless reply? Have you at least tried to fix the issue as it can be issue from your end? If its one out 1M customers experience the issue, do you think its issue with their system? as it seems to me the other 1M customers very quite about the issue?

@WebProjectt said:
    what kind of useless reply?

"Sir, you have yet to pay your invoice."

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@deank said:

@WebProjectt said:
    what kind of useless reply?

"Sir, you have yet to pay your invoice."

:smile::smile: good one!

Thanked by 1deank
  • StyxStyx Member

You get what you pay for.

• donlidonli Member

@Styx said:

No, you pay for what you get.

• StyxStyx Member

@donli said:

@Styx said:

No, you pay for what you get.

Haha

• @Archie said:

Most likely, they're having a problem understanding you. Try using different words, or post the ticket for us to read and we'll tell you what to say in clear English.

Thanked by 1pike