Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Asia VPS with good peering to China mainland, HK, JP
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Asia VPS with good peering to China mainland, HK, JP

Wow, what a thread title. Whatever.

I'm looking for a VPS (30GB HDD, 256MB RAM at least) in the Asian Region for a small CDN.
I've tried OVH Singapore so far and the connection sucks apparently for clients which live in CN.

It should have good peering mainly for clients which live in China, Hong Kong and Japan. Peering with ISPs from Europe and NA is irrelevant.
Should be purchasable with cryptos (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc)

Comments

• LowfryLowfry Member

Found a hoster which seems to suit my needs (https://www.kdatacenter.com)

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Sad, no one spammed you with offers but good to know you found a South Korean provider.

EDIT:
    If you're looking for Japan then you can try Tsukaeru.net as they are having 50% till May end.

Thanked by 1Lowfry
  • @Lowfry said:
    Wow, what a thread title. Whatever.

I'm looking for a VPS (30GB HDD, 256MB RAM at least) in the Asian Region for a small CDN.
    I've tried OVH Singapore so far and the connection sucks apparently for clients which live in CN.

It should have good peering mainly for clients which live in China, Hong Kong and Japan. Peering with ISPs from Europe and NA is irrelevant.
    Should be purchasable with cryptos (Bitcoin, Ethereum etc)

you'd better to find out native Hongkong provider.that is good for you.

Thanked by 2default RedSox
  • jamujajamuja Member

@BlaZe said:
    Sad, no one spammed you with offers but good to know you found a South Korean provider.

EDIT:
    If you're looking for Japan then you can try Tsukaeru.net as they are having 50% till May end.

tsukaerunet is on IIJ network in Japan, good connection to South Korea and Hong Kong. Upstream is KDDI and NTT America.
    I know the guys there personally.

• Asian VPS without DDoS protection will cause a disaster... Your clients may suffered from huge DDoS attack originated from China.
    I recommend you to try CeraNetworks, ChinaNetwork GIA route with DDoS protection.