Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanted: Epyc KVM VPS on Clouvider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wanted: Epyc KVM VPS on Clouvider

Hello,

Looking for the following as consolidating VPS's.

Requirements:

Processor: Epyc
Virtualisation: KVM

Minimum of;

1 Shared Core
3GB NVME Disk
512MB RAM
1Gbps port
512GB traffic

Happy to pay annually :)

Please let me know who could meet this spec, and prices?

Anyone still using @vmhaus post takeover?

Cheers!

Comments

• VMHaus is still a very valid option for what you need. Haven't had a single day of down time on my VMs there.

Thanked by 1adamluk
  • 3GB disk and 512MB is consolidating several vm's? Are you in the right place? The Idle Police would like a word.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • adamlukadamluk Member

@TimboJones said:
    3GB disk and 512MB is consolidating several vm's? Are you in the right place? The Idle Police would like a word.

Consolidating was the right word before I edited my requirements - it's really just another idler now!

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Still using @vmhaus even before the takeover, which the NanoKVM panel runs on, its fine.

• pikepike Veteran

@t0ny0 said:
    VMHaus is still a very valid option for what you need. Haven't had a single day of down time on my VMs there.

Isnt their network different from clouviders?

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@pike said:

@t0ny0 said:
    VMHaus is still a very valid option for what you need. Haven't had a single day of down time on my VMs there.

Isnt their network different from clouviders?

Well, they where single homed and used cloudvider as uplink, but since their was a failure on the cloudvider network, they added a second backup uplink.

Thanked by 2adamluk pike