Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3TB+ SSD kvm storage (NAT) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

3TB+ SSD kvm storage (NAT)

2»

Comments

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

very good. Are you paying the 10.25€ monthly for a 1 TB

or is it that "Storage Special-2" deal with the six month contract ?

Also - if there is any communication with ultraVPS in German ...

would you perhaps expect them to address you as "Herr Fuchs" ?

That would really make it an extra special customer experience, I think.

EDIT2: ("Fuchs" being German for "fox", of course.)

• edfoxedfox Member
    edited May 2019

@uptime said:
    very good. Is the 10.25€ monthly rate for a 1 TB or is it that "Storage Special-2" deal?

Storage Special-2

Also - if there is any communication in German, would you perhaps expect ultraVPS to address you as "Herr Fuchs" ...?

What? Edit: oh no, i just use my real name and surname there. However, they might find interestingly questionable the files i store there.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • FalzoFalzo Member

@edfox said:

@uptime said:
    very good. Is the 10.25€ monthly rate for a 1 TB or is it that "Storage Special-2" deal?

Storage Special-2

Also - if there is any communication in German, would you perhaps expect ultraVPS to address you as "Herr Fuchs" ...?

What? Edit: oh no, i just use my real name and surname there. However, they might find interestingly questionable the files i store there.

I am itchy all over... like there is suddenly some increasing amount of fur in the neighbourhood. 🤣

• edfoxedfox Member

@Falzo said:

I am itchy all over... like there is suddenly some increasing amount of fur in the neighbourhood. 🤣

Don't worry if you've already used BuyVM, BunnyCDN, InceptionHost or Hetzner you're already doomed to having me as a neighbour

• FalzoFalzo Member

@edfox said:

@Falzo said:

Don't worry if you've already used BuyVM, BunnyCDN, InceptionHost or Hetzner you're already doomed to having me as a neighbour

I believe Hetzner has vacuum sealed servers, not a single foreign hair to be seen :-P

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

uptime said: I'm guessing it might involve paying €60 all at once up front?

Yes, that's correct.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2019

@edfox said:

@AlexBarakov said:
    We can do it in Bulgaria. Around 26-28ms to Hetzner NUE, depending on how much BW you'd need.

Do what? Can you post an example offer for 3 or 4tb?

Sorry, I've probably misread something yesterday.

http://alphavps.bg/#!/virtual-services/storage - we can stack 2x 2TB plan if that would make sense for you.

• edfoxedfox Member

@AlexBarakov said:

http://alphavps.bg/#!/virtual-services/storage - we can stack 2x 2TB plan if that would make sense for you.

Sadly prices are VAT excluded, which adds a 23% to the sale to me :(

(also in your page "continents" is misspelled)

Your TOS are so specific i was surprised you didn't include "any yiff or stuff related to furfags". I'm still not sure what the meaning of "any other illegal files".

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@edfox said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Your TOS are so specific i was surprised you didn't include "any yiff or stuff related to furfags". I'm still not sure what the meaning of "any other illegal files".

Indeed - prices are VAT excl. That being said, the TOS will be revised soon, we try to disallow stuff which usually cause the providers problems.

• @edfox said:

@skorous said:

Did we annex Canada when I wasn't looking? They're gonna be pissed when we take away their healthcare.

Canada, US, whatever, it's all the same crap to european eyes owo

Two can play that game. All of Europe is now France.

• @teamacc said:
    None of the plans you listed have ssd storage though (buyvm apparently is pretty snappy though), so did you typo your title or what?

@AlexBarakov said:

@edfox said:

@AlexBarakov said:

Indeed - prices are VAT excl. That being said, the TOS will be revised soon, we try to disallow stuff which usually cause the providers problems.

agree

• edfoxedfox Member

@IvanHugo said:

agree

Agree to whom?

• FalzoFalzo Member

@IvanHugo said:

good luck with your provider tag.