Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi suspends my server even though it's paid up - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi suspends my server even though it's paid up

2»

Comments

• williewillie Member

This turned out to be a screwup on my part. OVH sends out tons of notices as servers head toward expiration and I got them mixed up with each other. So the one they said was unpaid really was unpaid, and the one that I paid just before expiration is working fine. I just paid the unpaid one and it didn't automatically unsuspend, but hopefully they will process it today/tomorrow (it's daytime in France now I think).

Thanked by 4uptime solaire sin lazyt
  • sinsin Member

@willie said:
    This turned out to be a screwup on my part. OVH sends out tons of notices as servers head toward expiration and I got them mixed up with each other. So the one they said was unpaid really was unpaid, and the one that I paid just before expiration is working fine. I just paid the unpaid one and it didn't automatically unsuspend, but hopefully they will process it today/tomorrow (it's daytime in France now I think).

I've done the same thing :) I get so many OVH, Kimsufi, and SYS renewal emails at once.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@willie said:

We're glad that we were able to clear up your confusion.

Please take a few moments to rate your degree of satisfaction with LET help desk on a scale from 1 (worst) to 5 (best).

• angstrom said: Please take a few moments to rate your degree of satisfaction with LET help desk on a scale from 1 (worst) to 5 (best).

Correction:

... on a scale from 1 (awesome) to 5 (too good to be true).

This is LET - there is nothing less than fantastic.

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • lazytlazyt Member

I've done that one before.

• donlidonli Member

@willie said:

• williewillie Member

KS reactivated the server this morning and it looks like it hasn't even been down. They just disconnected it from the network during the suspension.

• solairesolaire Member

@willie said:
    KS reactivated the server this morning and it looks like it hasn't even been down. They just disconnected it from the network during the suspension.

Correct, that's common practice for OVH. They just null route your IP until you pay or the server gets wiped.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Well, at least our dear Willie didn't lose his marbles and go PMSing all over the forum.

I know some would have, given my experience on LET.