Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS in US / Moldova / Romania / Russia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS in US / Moldova / Romania / Russia

MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

KVM VPS in US / Moldova / Romania / Russia.

About Us:

MivoCloud is the first IaaS Provider in Moldova. We created a simple Cloud Platform in Europe to bring new solutions and services for the contemporary market needs. Hourly Cloud Server, Dedicated Server, Virtual Private Server, Shared Hosting and Managed Services. We host in our own Data Centers in Europe the biggest online shops from Moldova. Also we continuously extend our business worldwide.

VDS2

• 1 Core vCPU Intel Xeon v2
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 40 GB SSD RAID Storage
  • 100Mbps Unmetered Traffic
  • Optional 1 Gbps
  • 1 IPv4
  • 1 IPv6
  • Free IPv6 /64 subnet on request
  • Optional up to 8 additional IPv4
  • DDoS Protection
  • €5/month (LET promotion)
  • [Order NOW]

Features:

• Enterprise Hardware (Supermicro and Dell servers. Juniper based network.)
  • Optional additional IPv4
  • IPv6
  • DDoS Protection
  • Instant activation
  • Snapshots
  • Off-site backup
  • Professional and Fast support
  • Openstack KVM
  • SSD RAID Storage
  • SLA 99,977%
  • Daily Backup

Payment Methods:

• Paypal
  • Bitcoin
  • VISA/Master Card
  • WebMoney
  • Payeer
  • Yandex Money
  • Bank Transfer

Infrastructure:

We have our own Data Centers in Romania and Moldova
We are not reseller.
RIPE NCC Member

Speed Test:

Contact Us:

• Telegram: telegram.me/mivocloud
  • Messenger: m.me/MivoCloud
  • Headquarter: Șos. Hâncești, 43, of. 404 Chisinau, MD-2028 Republic of Moldova
  • Technical Expert (24/24): +(373) 22 872 888

Comments

• BeardyUnixGuyBeardyUnixGuy Member
    edited May 2019

Custom ISO? Or at least hard-coded list of ISOs in the management panel?
    How much for additional IPv4?

Thanked by 1jsg
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

Just had a look. "1 vCore Xeon v2" means what? What Xeon? What's a 1 Core vCpu? Is a vCpu something like 25% of 1 thread? Or what? And if 5€/mo really is a promotion (it seems to really be) they are way too expensive for a largely unknown adventure considering what one can get from well known romanian providers, sorry.

The best I have to offer in terms of interest is to get one for free for a couple of days for testing and benchmarking and to then write a review (here at LET).

• MivoCloudMivoCloud Member, Host Rep

@BeardyUnixGuy said:
    Custom ISO? Or at least hard-coded list of ISOs in the management panel?
    How much for additional IPv4?

Hello, we have a set of ISOs available in the rescue menu.
    1 Euro/month per IPv4.

Thanked by 1BeardyUnixGuy
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

Do you accept sisters as payment?

• fpmagicfpmagic Member
    edited May 2019

@jsg said:
    Just had a look. "1 vCore Xeon v2" means what? What Xeon? What's a 1 Core vCpu? Is a vCpu something like 25% of 1 thread? Or what? And if 5€/mo really is a promotion (it seems to really be) they are way too expensive for a largely unknown adventure considering what one can get from well known romanian providers, sorry.

The best I have to offer in terms of interest is to get one for free for a couple of days for testing and benchmarking and to then write a review (here at LET).

It's probably the same as php-friends. It's one dedicated non-dedicated cpu, not to be confused with anything you can set a lower bound performance guarantee with.

Hello @jsg, we use Dell servers with Dual Intel Xeon E5-2660v2 (Moldova, Romania and Russia), Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680v2 (Oregon) and Dual Xeon E5-2670v2 (Missouri), each with 192 GB RAM.

vCpu means 1 thread. Maybe you are right, we are not a cheap provider, but we have many customers that migrated from well known providers and are happy for years.

By the way we are happy to have collaborations on reviewing our services, please PM.

@SirFoxy you can find on our website all methods of payment we accept.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@MivoCloud said:
    @SirFoxy you can find on our website all methods of payment we accept.

I didn't seem to locate any way to pay you with sisters? Do you accept wives instead?

• sinsin Member
    edited May 2019

I picked up one of their Oregon VPSes 2 weeks or so ago and it's been quite good.

MivoCloud said: Dual Xeon E5-2670v2 (Missouri)

I guess Missouri isn't available for this deal? I only see Oregon in the location box :(.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@MivoCloud said:
    Hello, we have a set of ISOs available in the rescue menu.

Again so vague ... Everyone has a "set of ISOs" available, even those who offer just Debian and CentOs.

1 Euro/month per IPv4.

Nice. Nothing to complain about.

... Dell servers with Dual Intel Xeon E5-2660v2 (Moldova, Romania and Russia), Dual Intel Xeon E5-2680v2 (Oregon) and Dual Xeon E5-2670v2 (Missouri), each with 192 GB RAM.

vCpu means 1 thread.

Yay! That's some nice crunchy info.

By the way we are happy to have collaborations on reviewing our services, please PM.

Let me finish having my coffee ... ;)

@sin for now Missouri is out of stock.

Thanked by 1sin
  • sibapersibaper Member

what's the difference of KVM VPS versus Cloud Computing

which one this offer?

Hello @sibaper, KVM VPS is monthly billing Virtual Server. Cloud Computing has more features and is hourly billing. In this offer is KVM VPS.

• niceboyniceboy Veteran

Dmca applicable in Romania? If yes, do you provide some time to fix it?