Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

all about Wishosting Support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

all about Wishosting Support

jokymicjokymic Member

hello can any one knows that when they respond the queries ? its been more then 24 hours they deliver the vps then now There is a problem of conectivity and its been 9 hour almost no one is responding via ticket please let me know if anyone had his support Contact number

Comments

• simlevsimlev Member

I've been a customer in the past, and found the ticket-based support effective enough. They don't always answer immediately but in my experience they responded within a reasonable timeframe providing competent answers.

Of course I don't know how urgent your question was: different issues require different handling. Please add more details and keep us posted with your experience.

I believe there is no phone support, but I leave it to @exception0x876 to dissipate your doubts.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

99% of the tickets are being handled within 24 hours.

• My experience with Wishosting in tickets is that if you are very clear in your ticket what you want, it will be sorted out quickly. Keep in mind humans require sleep and family time :)

• @dahartigan said:
    ... Keep in mind humans require sleep and family time :)

Always knew there's something wrong with me. ;)

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • ofitofit Member

did not have problem with them after 1,5 year of usage

• poissonpoisson Member

My tickets are all responded to in 24 hours. I would say once server is up and running smoothly, you pretty much never face problems unless you try drastic changes to your settings.

• jokymicjokymic Member

issue was with upstream it was fixed thanks

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member

• @jokymic said:
    issue was with upstream it was fixed thanks

Once again posting on LET solve problems.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member

jokymic said: its been 9 hour almost no one is responding

Here you go. That's the issue. It's on your side. Allow ~24 hours for any budget provider for support answer and dont be inpatience. If you want blazing fast support, pay more to a much more expensive provider to get it. Problem solved!

Thanked by 1maverickp
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

I blame PMS.

• @deank said:
    I blame PMS.

Did a girl have her period on you as a teenager, or something? Or you going for a new diagnosis in mental care for period obsession? So, so, creepy and I wonder why no one IRL has pointed that out to you for you to understand just how creepy your obsession is. A gynecologist only talks about PMS 50% of the time that you do, but they look at vaginas all day.

-Dr Freud

• poissonpoisson Member

@TimboJones said:

@deank said:
    I blame PMS.

Did a girl have her period on you as a teenager, or something? Or you going for a new diagnosis in mental care for period obsession? So, so, creepy and I wonder why no one IRL has pointed that out to you for you to understand just how creepy your obsession is. A gynecologist only talks about PMS 50% of the time that you do, but they look at vaginas all day.

-Dr Freud

Sounds like you were born with a defective humour gene.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

oh dear lord

nerdfight be nigh

EDIT2:

this thread is now my favoritest emotional support tampon

henceforth and forevermore

EDIT3:

I AM BECOME DERP

DESTROYER OF WORDS

• ckrckr Member

so far I satisfied the service of wishosting. If want to respond quickly, you may need to choose a more expensive and a big brand supplier.

• uptime said: emotional support tampon

Priceless.
    I am so proud, a tear drops on my cheek and i am wiping my tears with a sanitary napkin.

• uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

the story of my otherwise mis-spent youth ...

@Janevski - if I may suggest to bookmark THE MOST ARCANE SHITPOSTING THREAD once you find that THE SECRET THREAD has perhaps finally reached @eol ...

There we have surplus of buffaloe but shortage of potatoe!

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited May 2019

@uptime
    I'll have that in mind, definitely worth a read.
    Usually i don't notice some threads, like at all, or forget about them.

Don't care too much about VPS and offers and whatever.
    Only have a very small server somewhere so my LowEndTalk membership doesn't get revoked.
    Not idling is a bannable tar and featherable offense and if it isn't, it should be.
    It's like not supporting the providers, the community, like... cheating in communism and not paying corrupted public fund government organisations.
    But who could blame me? I need the money for my advanced stage developing gluteus maximus condition.
    Get fat or die trying... It is a form of investment in oneself, or at least self preservation...

Anyhow, i still believe that @eol shall return.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

Janevski said: i still believe that @eol shall return

... riding a pale horse Hetzner.

EDIT2:

NB the BF VirMach thread is so well hidden it is well nigh truly obscure. Since it is an Offer thread, it is unbumpable, and as such it has sunk back into the depths from which it came. And still it burbles and babbles on, interminably, indubitably, and most of all - inscrutably.

It is truly a work of low-end art to be reckoned with ... and/or entirely ignored.

Autists only (.com)

EDIT3: VirMach <3 is for Idlers

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • @poisson said:

@TimboJones said:

@deank said:
    I blame PMS.

-Dr Freud

Sounds like you were born with a defective humour gene.

Must be. I didn't think it was funny in any of the 50 times mentioned previously. But if you like the same joke after the 50th time, put this guy on TV! I'm saying, get some new material.

• poissonpoisson Member

@TimboJones said:
    Must be. I didn't think it was funny in any of the 50 times mentioned previously. But if you like the same joke after the 50th time, put this guy on TV! I'm saying, get some new material.

Or maybe you have permanent PMS.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
    edited May 2019

uptime said: ... riding a pale horse Hetzner.

I just hope that he's alright.
    The first time he took a break it looked like a burnout, but the last time he just disappeared, LOL. being his last post on THE SECRET THREAD and inverted @Hetzner_OL signature.

@eol said:
    LOL.

ɹǝuzʇǝɥ

Thanked by 1uptime
  • donlidonli Member

@Janevski said:

The first time he took a break it looked like a burnout, but the last time he just disappeared, LOL. being his last post on THE SECRET THREAD and inverted @Hetzner_OL signature.

Eventually he'll be able to raise bail and can post again.

Thanked by 2uptime TimboJones
    edited May 2019

@donli said:

@Janevski said:

Eventually he'll be able to raise bail and can post again.

40 days have passed by now...
    If anyone has any info, i think we should do something. At least ramp up logistical support to the max, not that it does anything, but still.
    I know that @Hetzner_OL have his contact/address because Julia, Marketing from there sent him stickers, not long ago, so, perhaps they could, say hello and check again if he is alright?

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Those driven/fueled by PMS don't last long.

I am fueled by sheer brief in the end.

Thanked by 1Janevski
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited May 2019

deank said: sheer brief in the end.

so @deank walks into the doctor's office wearing sheer briefs and complaining about his PMS ...

"what's wrong with me doc?"

doc takes one look at him and says: "well - I can clearly see your nuts!"

Thanked by 2Janevski TimboJones
  • @uptime said:

deank said: sheer brief in the end.

so @deank walks into the doctor's office wearing sheer briefs and complaining about his PMS ...

"what's wrong with me doc?"

doc takes one look at him and says: "well - I can clearly see your nuts!"

Plot twist @deank is the doctor.
    Patients and reatives are eager to hear the nigh news.

Thanked by 1uptime
  • Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

Janevski said: I know that @Hetzner_OL have his contact/address because Julia, Marketing from there sent him stickers, not long ago, so, perhaps they could, say hello and check again if he is alright?

It's true, I sent him some stickers and got a reply a few weeks ago but that was when he was active here on LET. Since then I haven't heard from him.
    --Julia, Marketing

Thanked by 2uptime Janevski
  • uptimeuptime Member

@Hetzner_OL - Please consider sending him some more stickers, noting the concern for his wellbeing expressed on LET. :)

Thanked by 2Janevski Hetzner_OL