Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recommend me a 2GB KVM in Asia
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Recommend me a 2GB KVM in Asia

Recommend me a ~2GB KVM in Asia, maybe Hong Kong or Singapore. My current site is powered by Google Cloud (Closte), but I'm looking to move to a VPS. Willing to use your affiliate link. Thank you.

Comments

• ehabehab Member

what is your current cost? if you don't mind me asking!

• MissFortuneMissFortune Member
    edited May 2019

ehab said: what is your current cost? if you don't mind me asking!

$4-$5/week at closte for a small traffic site - the price goes up day by day.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • vultr
    Upcloud

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2019

Do you know how much bandwidth you use? If it's not terabytes maybe look at my plans here.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

If you want it in India, we can help.

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

@MissFortune said:

ehab said: what is your current cost? if you don't mind me asking!

$4-$5/week at closte for a small traffic site - the price goes up day by day.

Hi MissFortune
    Could you please share your experience with Closte? A friend of mine has a small website hosted on Kinsta $30 plan. He's been looking for something cheaper for some time. I think Closte might actually save him some money.

• manlivomanlivo Member

Vultr or DigitalOcean.

• bapbap Member

DigitalOcean, Linode, Vultr.

• poissonpoisson Member

I have one box with Upcloud in SG. Blazing fast speeds so far. I can send you an affiliate link giving you 25 USD worth of credits to try (some small traffic limitation).

I am also recommending @HostDoc who's a solid LET host with a SG server. Check his flash sale for SG KVMs here: https://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing.html#sing

Hope you find something suitable!

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • I had great performance with Linode Tokyo before

• gianggiang Veteran

You can try Huawei Cloud, they are offering $1600 USD free credit and 90% discount for Bangkok location.

• lightsail or DO, asia region is hella costly

• LeonnLeonn Member

maybe idc.wiki is a choice