Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for vpn to access netflix korea
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Comments

• LeviLevi Member

Is there anything interesting in that region? Tentacle pron maybe? I'am really curious.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • ulayerulayer Member, Host Rep

They have Netflix in Korea? Surprising. Wait, which Korea is it? ;)

Thanked by 1willK
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

South Korea is known as Japan. Middle Korea and then North Korea. West Korea is China.

Thanked by 1lowendclient
  • adxnadxn Member, Host Rep

@LTniger said:
    Is there anything interesting in that region? Tentacle pron maybe? I'am really curious.

Netflix has got some good Netflix Korean Originals, which is popular in many Asian countries like India and Nepal.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

Somagu. I've been using it for sometime. No problem unblocking Netflix.

• davidleedavidlee Member
    edited May 2019

your mean www.somagu.com vps?
    is it stable vps? do they provide vpn?

Kiwi83 said: Somagu. I've been using it for sometime. No problem unblocking Netflix.

• Kiwi83Kiwi83 Member

@davidlee said:
    your mean www.somagu.com vps?
    is it stable vps? do they provide vpn?

Kiwi83 said: Somagu. I've been using it for sometime. No problem unblocking Netflix.

I don't know if it is 'stable' or not since I have never monitored the uptime. They offer hourly billing and they charge the bandwith and hardware seperately. I only use it as a VPN server a few times a month so it cost me nearly nothing.

edited May 2019

how can i use it as a vpn server?
    which os?

• @davidlee said:
    how can i use it as a vpn server?
    which os?

why not use Wireguard VPN? it is faster than openvpn.
    installation: https://www.wireguard.com/install/

• sanvitsanvit Member

somagu has pre installed template for openvpn and shadowsocks and wireguard

• @ulayer said:
    They have Netflix in Korea? Surprising. Wait, which Korea is it? ;)

Best Korea.

edited May 2019

i charged balance 3$ somagu
    and download 1gb and now my balance is 2.92!
    it's so expensive.

• BreenoBreeno Member
    edited May 2019

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

Does Amazon sail light Korean ip is being boked by netflix as is datacenter ip? It's free for 1 month it gives you 1tb bw , give it a try.

• do you mean https://portal.aws.amazon.com ?
    Credit/Debit card number
    i haven't credit card and i don't know it can access to netflix korea

• @Breeno said:

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

Does Amazon sail light Korean ip is being boked by netflix as is datacenter ip? It's free for 1 month it gives you 1tb bw , give it a try.

do you mean https://portal.aws.amazon.com ?
    Credit/Debit card number

• sanvitsanvit Member

@davidlee said:

@Breeno said:

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

Credit/Debit card number

It does seem to work with Netflix Korea. I just accessed netflix with it and it streamed just fine (although I'm not sure if it's Korean netflix or not). Tell me the name of the show if you want me to check it. :)

Thanked by 1Breeno
  • BreenoBreeno Member
    edited May 2019

@davidlee said:

@Breeno said:

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

Credit/Debit card number

No I mean https://aws.amazon.com/lightsail/ and yes you need a credit card or debit card if you still don't have you can get an virtual one online for free to try it just top up 1 euro for the pre charge fee.

• BreenoBreeno Member

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:

@Breeno said:

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

Credit/Debit card number

It does seem to work with Netflix Korea. I just accessed netflix with it and it streamed just fine (although I'm not sure if it's Korean netflix or not). Tell me the name of the show if you want me to check it. :)

Thanks for sharing that Amazon sail light works with Netflix hope it won't get blocked soon. It dosent matter whay show when an ip adress is being detected from korea it shall redirect you to the Korean netflix.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@Breeno said:

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:

@Breeno said:

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

Credit/Debit card number

Thanks for sharing that Amazon sail light works with Netflix hope it won't get blocked soon. It dosent matter whay show when an ip adress is being detected from korea it shall redirect you to the Korean netflix.

Yeah, but some geoip databases registers lightsail korean IPs as US ones.

• is the price vps only lightsail only 3.5$ monthly? does not have any additional costs?
    can i choose windows server 2016? and can i choose korean ip?
    if I have a credit card with 1euro, can i get 1month free?

• sanvitsanvit Member

@davidlee said:
    is the price vps only lightsail only 3.5$ monthly? does not have any additional costs?

Yes. The cheapest one costs $3.5/month and gives you 1TB of bandwidth. The cheapest Windows server however is $8/mo. You can choose multiple locations which includes South Korea. When you sign up with AWS, you can get 1 calendar month free, which means you can use the instance for free until the month ends.

• BreenoBreeno Member

@sanvit said:

@Breeno said:

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:

@Breeno said:

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

Credit/Debit card number

Yeah, but some geoip databases registers lightsail korean IPs as US ones.

Lucky you can just delete instances till you get what you wanted xD

• unfortunately i haven't 8$/month. please introduce me cheapest vpn for access to netflix korea

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:
    is the price vps only lightsail only 3.5$ monthly? does not have any additional costs?

Yes. The cheapest one costs $3.5/month and gives you 1TB of bandwidth. The cheapest Windows server however is $8/mo. You can choose multiple locations which includes South Korea. When you sign up with AWS, you can get 1 calendar month free, which means you can use the instance for free until the month ends.

• unfortunately i haven't 8$/month. please introduce me cheapest vpn for access to netflix korea

@Breeno said:

@davidlee said:
    it's so expensive.

• sanvitsanvit Member

@davidlee said:
    unfortunately i haven't 8$/month. please introduce me cheapest vpn for access to netflix korea

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:

You can use the $3.5 plan and install a VPN server on it. The easiest one should be Outline VPN

• uneskyunesky Member

netlfixvpn.com locations include korea, $4/month.

Thanked by 1Breeno
  • in the amazon write (Please type your payment information so we can verify your identity. We will not charge you unless your usage exceeds the AWS Free Tier Limits. Review frequently asked questions for more information.)

i dont have credit card & submit fake address for Billing address if i buy credit card can i use with fake address? and how much should a credit card balance be to get free trial?

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:
    unfortunately i haven't 8$/month. please introduce me cheapest vpn for access to netflix korea

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:

You can use the $3.5 plan and install a VPN server on it. The easiest one should be Outline VPN

• sanvitsanvit Member

@davidlee said:
    in the amazon write (Please type your payment information so we can verify your identity. We will not charge you unless your usage exceeds the AWS Free Tier Limits. Review frequently asked questions for more information.)

i dont have credit card & submit fake address for Billing address if i buy credit card can i use with fake address? and how much should a credit card balance be to get free trial?

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:

@sanvit said:

@davidlee said:

You seem to be Korean. If so, please PM me in Korean and I would be able to help you out.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

I just created an instance ($3.50 /m) for free for the first month for Korea region and it got an IP address located in Seoul, Korea. I will create a vpn on Ubuntu and try Netflix if that works.
    1 TB outbound traffic per month is included and that's awesome.