Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Questionable Business from AIO IPV4 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Questionable Business from AIO IPV4

2»

Comments

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@ReMoghadam: The only part I can agree on is the Subnets name to show our client name. The rest of the information stayed as it was when created. But, he was told I run a server providing company and would be using on a client server.

The so called blacklisted came on Apr 19, 2019. But, because we did have the /24 online at the time I’m for such this wasn’t caused by us or our clients as we have been the provider of this client for years so we already know they don’t cause spam. I would of never found out he removed my request if I didn’t happen to be helping the client bring the server back online and it was not pinging to our network.

Looking on RIPE and RIPE stats it was showing it announced to another network not our on the 19th which is the date he showed a fake looking email of report of spam. He then tried to say I was leasing his subnet at a higher price then what he offered and wanted to try to make me pay him $200 per month with a 12/month payment requirement. I disagreed with that as of fear he would try this trick again and The client and I be out alot of our funds trying to fight a chargeback. Announcement on our network can be check on https://stat.ripe.net under our ASN. It will show we wasn’t announcing it for almost the full leasing term and only time was up was the day he allow us to check it and then after the 19th.

Can discuss more in private but @PieHasBeenEaten I believe the other buyers story may need to be check to. He was nice and friendly but I believe he has bad business practices.

• NicolaNicola Member

@ReMoghadam still waiting for an explanation of why you purposely told our Peer we faked the LOA when your company stamp is in the LOA and your sign too.

This time we suggest you go from McDonalds to a psychiatrist because you are out of this world.

• AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep

This Iranian guy tried to scam me when we was chatting on whatsapp he tried to get $150 from me and asked me to pay through bitcoin, I told him to announce the ips for me first then i'll pay but ignored me.

I feel there are many of them here, Be aware guys and it' doesn't matter if you will pay extra $$ but try to buy from a trusted provider.

• finndevfinndev Member

@ReMoghadam

Can you please stop saying I am @Nicola? Makes no sense at all, and anyway, you just admitted previously that I have sent you 100$ BTC and I got nothing in return; why not send it back to my wallet?

• NicolaNicola Member

@finndev calm down cuz you won't see that money anytime soon. We actually sent him also $100 as gift when we paid for our 2nd subnet for 6 freaking months, $300+$100 as gift. He doesn't even want to return the $100 gift.

• The legitness is genuine.
    I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
    All you need to do is Pay up, with a capital P.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

What a truly low end drama.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

Putting business critical stuff on IP space rented from Iran, what could possibly go wrong...

I'm surprised anyone went for it really, no offence to him.

• @Janevski said:
    The legitness is genuine.
    I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
    All you need to do is Pay up, with a capital P.

Where/what is the problem ?

• @AndrewSSD said:
    This Iranian guy tried to scam me when we was chatting on whatsapp he tried to get $150 from me and asked me to pay through bitcoin, I told him to announce the ips for me first then i'll pay but ignored me.

I feel there are many of them here, Be aware guys and it' doesn't matter if you will pay extra $$ but try to buy from a trusted provider.

Mr Stupid,

Why i have to provide my IPs + LOA to you without payment ?

I doubt your wisdom , intelligence and IQ.

• Very mature seller 👍 Hopefully nobody will spend their hard earned $ on a joke of a provider like yourself.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • FHRFHR Member, Host Rep

AndrewSSD said: I told him to announce the ips for me first then i'll pay but ignored me.

What? Announce them for you? That's not how this works.

Also no, nobody will give you IPs without prepayment.

• @FHR said:

AndrewSSD said: I told him to announce the ips for me first then i'll pay but ignored me.

Thank you.

this is very funny he posted "This Iranian guy tried to scam me ... "

• ReMoghadamReMoghadam Member
    edited May 2019

A liar is always a liar and forget ...

https://pasteboard.co/IdzrPeO.png

@doghouch

If you read above posts you can get answer , why

@PieHasBeenEaten

you can see his post here :

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/114478/the-aio-ip-related-thread-ipv4-ipv6-asn

• JFYI Spamhaus blacklisted IPs (for a long time) are cheap as hell.

• @alexvolk said:

JFYI Spamhaus blacklisted IPs (for a long time) are cheap as hell.

He renting IPs for spams , botnets , dos and many other kind of attacks.

• @ReMoghadam said:

I'm really sorry but you're all new registered users. Still can't understand wtf is going over here.

Next time rent your IPs to some reputable members, after one year maybe you'll get a trust.

Thanked by 1ReMoghadam
  • @alexvolk said:

@ReMoghadam said:

I'm really sorry but you're all new registered users. Still can't understand wtf is going over here.

Next time rent your IPs to some reputable members, after one year maybe you'll get a trust.

Thank you.

my mistakes were rented my IPs :

1. With cheap price.
    2. To Real Person , not a Legal Person
  • AndrewSSDAndrewSSD Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@FHR said:

I don't have any issue to pay at least with paypal but i've nightmares with paying through bitcoin , You can't open a dispute in case you scammed.

Anyway i hope everyone to be careful while paying from providers for the first time.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2019

Do not allow offers in the AIO thread, require people selling to have a provider tag, job done, not sure why this section needs to be different to the selling methods for everything else, it just invites chaos.

There are methods for being allowed to do business here, they exist for a reason, the AIO IP thread got out of control, I would say its time to re-apply control over this type of sale here.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.