Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torrents and Copyrights - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Torrents and Copyrights

2»

Comments

• EddingEdding Member

So we see a boom in Switzerland VPS soon ? ;)

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2019

@Edding said:
    So we see a boom in Switzerland VPS soon ? ;)

Not really. As long as hosts like @cociu offer the same result at a more affordable price I don't think there is a need for this.

But when torrenting through a VPN service provider might as well choose a Swiss IP.

• JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited May 2019

Ympker said: in Germany

The 'free' world has nothing to do with liberty.
    I haven't seen greater slavery than what it is today.
    At least back in the days you knew you were a slave, now, slavery is all hidden under the pretense of freedom and free choices for the masses.

Yes, they (private conglomerates, with the help of governments) need to spy on, censor, control and guide us, for our own good, so their 'intellectual property' or whatever doesn't get broken and they don't get less powerful...
    I support every form of resistance against oppression mechanisms.
    Whatever makes them bleed and print more money... Whatever puts their hive on alert.

And yet, people think it's okay to be naive and obedient.
    As a disguise - yes, truly - no.
    So much evil in this world needs to be extinguished with pure idiocy...

• @Janevski said:

At least back in the days you knew you were a slave, now, slavery is all hidden under the pretense of freedom and free choices for the masses.

Yes, they (private conglomerates, with the help of governments) need to spy on, censor, control and guide us, for our own good, so their 'intellectual property' or whatever doesn't get broken and they don't get less powerful...
    Whatever makes them bleed and print more money... Whatever puts their hive on alert.

I hate anarchists.. you twist words so they serve your purpose of "revolution". You people are good in destroying things but without rules and sanctions from breaking them, we are only animals.

Fuck leftards and fuck communism.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

What a thread this turned out to be?

Thanked by 1Aidan
  • deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited May 2019

@Janevski said:

This, I agree 96.66% with.

At least, in the older days, you knew who were the bad guys.
    Nowadays, you never know. Too many hypocrites.

What's worse is that you can't even tell who's happy or unhappy due to facebook. Those who may seem to post a lot of "happy" selfies aren't actually happy, either.

Therefore, all signs point to Nigh sec Limited. Join Nigh sect and prepare for the end.

• @psb777 said:

@Clouvider said:
    Solution is simple. Don’t steal someone’s work and that someone’s legally appointed agents won’t be going after you.

You surely didn’t come here to get an advice how to float the law, did you ?

Piracy is not theft. Theft removes the original. Piracy makes a copy.

I guess the best advice for OP is to pay up. Either pay the rightsholders which I also strongly recommend, or buy a VPN or seedbox that allows you to pass the buck.

When you were 4 years old, your mother said "stealing was wrong because the original is taken"? No, for most of us, it's simply "taking something that doesn't belong to you without permission".

And since we're talking about copyright, then saying nothing was taken is being obtuse, because that right to make that copy doesn't belong to you, it belongs to the owner, so an unauthorized copy is permanently depriving the owner of that right to copy.

• @stefeman said:
    But the chances of rightsholders being in the same tracker is close to zero.

Close to zero? But it's so easy to get into 99% of private trackers

• poissonpoisson Member
    edited May 2019

Copyright holders could care less about theft. They care about money. You can get a pirate copy of whatever, and so long as you pay up, they will be satisfied. If they were not about the money, sure take the moral high ground.

By the way, I hope that those taking the line of "do not take what doesn't belong to you" have never taken a sip from a river or plucked a wild fruit from the forest to eat. Pretty sure neither the river nor the wild fruit belong to you.

• @stefeman said:

@Janevski said:

I hate anarchists.. you twist words so they serve your purpose of "revolution". You people are good in destroying things but without rules and sanctions from breaking them, we are only animals.

Fuck leftards and fuck communism.

Nah.
    I am not an anarchist.

Thanked by 1RedSox
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

How did this thread turn into communism, leftards, and anarchists lmao.

• @SirFoxy said:

http://time.com/5582694/russian-spy-whale-history/
    A Beluga Whale Is Allegedly a Russian Spy. There's a Long History of Marine Mammals in the Military The discovery of a beluga whale in Norwegian waters that may or may not be working for the Russian navy has captured worldwide attention.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Janevski said:

@SirFoxy said:

A Beluga Whale Is Allegedly a Russian Spy. There's a Long History of Marine Mammals in the Military The discovery of a beluga whale in Norwegian waters that may or may not be working for the Russian navy has captured worldwide attention.

Is this real life or did I just swallow some lucy

Thanked by 2Janevski Aidan
  • @SirFoxy said:

@Janevski said:

@SirFoxy said:

Is this real life or did I just swallow some lucy

Red Alert 2 - dolphin unit.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy