Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any cheaper jetbackup licence ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

any cheaper jetbackup licence ?

Now jetbackup increase their price $5.95; old price $3.95 is gone. Both buycpanel and jetbackup pricing is $5.95

Comments

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

If you're complaining about $2 then you must have hundreds of servers so I recommend contacting them for bulk pricing and see what they can do for you.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Oh, low blow.

• Sofia_KSofia_K Member

oh!! I lost millions with $2 price increase!!!

• @KuJoe said:
    If you're complaining about $2 then you must have hundreds of servers so I recommend contacting them for bulk pricing and see what they can do for you.

i'm looking for yearly licence, so the diff is around $20; enough to buy some beers; bulks need to spent $350 /mo

• @deank said:
    Oh, low blow.

no one can't resist low .. with blow cheers

• JamesFJamesF Member, Host Rep

I got mine on a special cyber deal a couple of years ago $1.99 per month I think.

• @logaritse said:
    Now jetbackup increase their price $5.95; old price $3.95 is gone. Both buycpanel and jetbackup pricing is $5.95

Buycpanel and jetbackup are the same company (people behind it the same).

Thanked by 1logaritse
  • agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

we personally had some very bad experience with jetbackup, with all our servers

and jetbackup couldnot resolve it even upto 6 months

so we left it

now we are up to our own script
    and for us the script is free :blush:

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • imokimok Member

agentmishra said: for us the script is free

Time is valuable.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Time is reversible, given the right dose of drugs, for some period.

• @agentmishra, just interested does your script do incremental backups and how different is it to standard cPanel backup?

My JetBackup licences are still at $3.95. Good catch on the $1.99 @experttechit 👏.

• @agentmishra said:
    we personally had some very bad experience with jetbackup, with all our servers

and jetbackup couldnot resolve it even upto 6 months

so we left it

now we are up to our own script
    and for us the script is free :blush:

How long ago was it when you had issues with them?

We have Been using them since 2016. Had a few issues over the years but they always resolved within a week at the most.

• I recently discovered restic. Might be a suitable free alternative for you.

Thanked by 1logaritse