Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheap VPS or VPS + many IPv4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheap VPS or VPS + many IPv4

Hello Guys, what is the cheapest way to get VPS + IP or get a one VPS with many IP.

I mean IP v4.

At the moment I use Virmach which is 1USD/month per VPS, but I am looking is it is possible to get something cheaper.

I see two options:
1) many cheap VPS
2) one VPS with many IP

many IP I mean 30 IP.

So at the moment I pay 30USD/month per 30 VPS.

Thank you in advance for your response and time.

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Not for any long term viable service. Be happy with $1.00/IP, or risk shoddy service or a company disappearing altogether.

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

I think more cheaper will be to get a dedicated , install proxmox and create several NAT VPSs.

• hetzner.

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL
  • @XiNiX I need different IP. Not NAT VPS.

• @cybertech hetzner as a cheaper VPS or multi IP or as dedicated server?

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

What do you need this many IPv4 for? There are a couple of people out there who can offer a tunnel with a cheap cost per IPv4 routed over it ;-)

• Nate812Nate812 Member

@adamus007p said:
    @XiNiX I need different IP. Not NAT VPS.

I can tunnel you IPs, but the minimum I'll tunnel is a /24. If this is fine then I charge $0.50/ip, so for 256 it's $128 per month.

If you'd like to announce the /24 directly I can write an LOA, and I charge $0.30/ip/month for that.

IPs will be revoked if caught spamming, hosting malware, or any illegal activity in the country where subnet is tunneled or announced.

You can PM me for details.

• I need different IP for my application to check SEO keywords position in google.
    I need many to be not blocked by google that I am using only 1 IP.

Thank you for offer, but 256IP it is too much for me as I need max30 Ip for my private purposes.

Tunneling it is an idea too. Any good providers?
    I am thinking about buy proxy as a service too.

• Nate812Nate812 Member

@adamus007p said:
    I need different IP for my application to check SEO keywords position in google.
    I need many to be not blocked by google that I am using only 1 IP.

Thank you for offer, but 256IP it is too much for me as I need max30 Ip for my private purposes.

Tunneling it is an idea too. Any good providers?
    I am thinking about buy proxy as a service too.

GTFO. I hate people who do that.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

Technically I can provide such a service, IP tunneling with geo-redundant GRE endpoints, optionally including VPS, BGP, IPv4&IPv6, proper assignments in Whois etc.

But that mentioned purpose does not sound convincing for me.
    Neither 30 USD/month incl. IPs and VPS.
    So I'm out.

• dfroe I track 3k of keywords, when I would buy SaaS service i would pay a lot, so that's why it is much much cheaper to buy host install application and buy some proxy or VPS and install there proxy.

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@adamus007p said:
    dfroe I track 3k of keywords, when I would buy SaaS service i would pay a lot, so that's why it is much much cheaper to buy host install application and buy some proxy or VPS and install there proxy.

If you've already got 30 VPS with 30 IPs satisfying all your needs for 30 USD/month: Be happy and call it a day.
    You won't get it significantly cheaper.
    I myself wouldn't go below 30 EUR/month for a VPS and a /27 IPv4 subnet with 30 usable addresses.