Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cPanel VPS in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cPanel VPS in Europe

armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep
edited April 2019 in Requests

As title.

Requirements: cPanel, Location: Europe, at least 2gb ram, 50gb ssd, and 2 tb bandwidth.

Something nice and cheap, you probably understand as i wouldn't post here if it wasn't for cheap. Okay? Cheap.

:D

Comments

• Maybe BuyVM with free DA?

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@sanvit said:
    Maybe BuyVM with free DA?

A requirement is a requirement for a reason :|

• 4 cores, 200GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 200 Mbit/s + cPanel for 17€/mo (almost at the price of just cpanel) by Contabo.

Thanked by 2armandorg Lex
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@armandorg said:

@sanvit said:

the cPanel license on its own not cheap, therefore you will not get $7 VPS, simply get a cheap VPS and purchase the cheaper license separate from buycpanel.com

@WebProject said:

@armandorg said:

@sanvit said:

the cPanel license on its own not cheap, therefore you will not get $7 VPS, simply get a cheap VPS and purchase the cheaper license separate from buycpanel.com

Yes ofcourse i'm aware of it, i'm looking for the 'cheapest' not 'cheap' in general.

@Ympker said:
    4 cores, 200GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 200 Mbit/s + cPanel for 17€/mo (almost at the price of just cpanel) by Contabo.

This right here.. is Cheap.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Clouding.io but Spam = suspension, If repeated complains then u need to move.

edited April 2019

@iloveasia said:
    Clouding.io but Spam = suspension, If repeated complains then u need to move.

Isn't that like in every hosting company? Or you mean they're like nazis?

• @armandorg said:

@iloveasia said:
    Clouding.io but Spam = suspension, If repeated complains then u need to move.

Isn't that like in every hosting company? Or you mean they're like nazis?

But isn't better to know about this before choosing your hosting company??

• @Ympker said:
    4 cores, 200GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 200 Mbit/s + cPanel for 17€/mo (almost at the price of just cpanel) by Contabo.

Do you have any link for this offer? I can't find it on their website.

• @Chalipa said:

@Ympker said:

Do you have any link for this offer? I can't find it on their website.

Under administartion panel select cPanel:

https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&vserver_id=221

Thanked by 1armandorg
  • HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

I could offer the following in our Germany location:

vRoot Dus #1 - Entry
    2 x 2,6 - 3,3 GHz dedicated
    8 GB DDR3 ECC
    60 GB SSD
    cPanel license included

for 25 € / month
    or 250 € / year

Limited SSD Mini:
    CPU: 1 vCores
    RAM: 4 GB DDR3
    Festplatte: 50 GB SSD
    cPanel license included

for 18,5 € / month
    or 190 € / year

If you like to test the connection feel free to use our Looking Glass under: https://lg.dus1.haendler.it

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

Wish you nice hosting experience with our SSD2 plan with 2 Gb RAM, 50 Gb SSD, unlimited traffic with 200 Mbps for $10 per month! You can get a discount paying quarterly, semi-annually or annually.

@Veesp said:
    Wish you nice hosting experience with our SSD2 plan with 2 Gb RAM, 50 Gb SSD, unlimited traffic with 200 Mbps for $10 per month! You can get a discount paying quarterly, semi-annually or annually.

Is this in Russia ?

• time4vpstime4vps Member, Host Rep

2x2.6GHz:8GB:80GB:8TB 9.99 EUR/mo. + cPanel 9.99 EUR/mo.

• HostUpHostUp Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2019

@armandorg said:

@Veesp said:

Is this in Russia ?

@Veesp Please say yes. I love Russia and Russian servers. If this is the case would you be able to give me a good pricing on a VPS. I need to run a very simple nginx website :)

Thanked by 1Veesp
  • VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

Yes @armandorg it's Saint-Petersburg, Russia

• contabo_mcontabo_m Member, Patron Provider

@Ympker said:

Thanks a lot for pointing this out :smile:

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@contabo_m said:

@Ympker said:

Thanks a lot for pointing this out :smile:

Your welcome :) Nice to see you here on the forums. Maybe you can subscribe to my review thread in my sig so I don't have to answer all the questions that arise from time to time? I believe there are still some open questions even.

Thanked by 1contabo_m