Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a KVM VPS plan in LA, 15g ssd with 512mb ram
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a KVM VPS plan in LA, 15g ssd with 512mb ram

ooxoopooxoop Member
edited April 2019 in Requests

Hello,
I need least 15g ssd for my server, I see most plan is 15g ssd with 1g ram, but 512 ram is enough, so I hope to make this request to reduce my budget.
Budget $12/y, Thanks.

Comments

• No such thing. The above link leads to LEB junk hosts

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • imokimok Member

Chocoweb said: The above link leads to LEB junk hosts

And shittyracks is there too.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • uptimeuptime Member
    edited April 2019

214 days until black friday

in the meantime I dunno ... I try to stick to providers that aren't on their way to deadpool, and 15 GB NVMe KVM for $12/y sounds like a one-way ticket to insolvency unless it's a loss-leader subsidized by the marketing budget

closest currently available offer that comes to mind from legit provider offering NVMe in LA is HostHatch $15/y for 8 GB NVMe / 512 MB KVM

also Letbox earlier this month offered 11 GB NVMe + 125 GB block storage / 512 MB KVM in LA for $2/m (promotional price may be no longer available? Might check with @key900)

EDIT2:

haven't checked vmhaus ("NVMeeeeeeeee") lately since they got eaten up by mythic-beasts. Looks like they have 10 GB NVMe / 512 MB KVM in LA for $3/m (hourly billing at $0.0041/h)

EDIT3: All this to say "good luck with your budget"

Thanked by 1poisson
  • @ooxoop said:
    Hello,
    I need least 15g ssd for my server, I see most plan is 15g ssd with 1g ram, but 512 ram is enough, so I hope to make this request to reduce my budget.
    Budget $12/y, Thanks.

Please refer to my latest KVM VPS offer HERE, I can upgrade the 256 MB RAM to 512 MB RAM on request via support ticket.