Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi resellers

Please, post your details in comments (include available payment methods). Thanks

Thanked by 1Ympker

Comments

• edited April 2019

@Vova1234 have a lot of kimsufi dedis..

Thanked by 2ehab Milon
  • @exception0x876 is reselling some kimsufis as "hybrid dedis", which is basically 1 vm per dedi.

• If you want it because of the validation / available payment methods I can do it for you.
    Accepting PP and pretty much any crypto currency.

• ehabehab Member
    edited April 2019

I have no idea why i prefer to think of Vova1234 as a geeky woman. the profile pic has a lot to do with it i guess.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @ehab said:
    I have no idea why i prefer to think of Vova1234 as a geeky woman. the profile pic has a lot to do with it i guess.

Pretty sure it's a videyagame character.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2019

ehab said: I have no idea why i prefer to think of Vova1234 as a geeky woman. the profile pic has a lot to do with it i guess.

From the age of sixteen to twenty, I passed through about 600 different games. One of the games that have sunk into my soul is the Borderlands series.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @teamacc said:
    @exception0x876 is reselling some kimsufis as "hybrid dedis", which is basically 1 vm per dedi.

What is the advantage of doing this instead of reselling just the kimsufi?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@boernd said:

@teamacc said:
    @exception0x876 is reselling some kimsufis as "hybrid dedis", which is basically 1 vm per dedi.

Probably easier to manage instead of having to make scripts to use the API for automation or handling things like reinstalls manually.

Thanked by 1exception0x876
  • exception0x876exception0x876 Member, Host Rep, LIR

@MikeA said:

@boernd said:

@teamacc said:

Probably easier to manage instead of having to make scripts to use the API for automation or handling things like reinstalls manually.

Also, it makes it easier to migrate from/to other package while keeping VM data as well as connecting it with other VMs via a private network possible and a few other perks.

Thanked by 2uptime poisson