Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a reseller hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a reseller hosting

Hello there this is my first post in LET. After searching everywhere could not find a suitable reseller hosting so need some suggestion.
Have used just 10 GB of diskspace in total
Have right now 150 cpanel users in one reseller
30 in other
and 2 Reseller Client (WHMAMP)

My requirement
3 different Reseller or one filling up all in above
SSD Disk or NVme
1 TB Bandwidth ( We dont use it right now more than 400 gb)
Cloudflare Railgun (Consumer Demand)
Overselling enabled so can create Unlimited hosting package ( for peace of mind of clients)
WHMCS License need but not necessary
Support need 24/7 as I am still new to things
Litespeed
Can Create Unlimited Cpanel and WHM
Budget : 70 $ per month
Billing Preferred : Monthly

Do not want to jump to dedicated and vps because its quite pain and I am one man running everything :)

Thanks in advance

Comments

• armandorgarmandorg Member, Host Rep

@s4suke7 said:
    Hello there this is my first post in LET. After searching everywhere could not find a suitable reseller hosting so need some suggestion.
    Have used just 10 GB of diskspace in total
    Have right now 150 cpanel users in one reseller
    30 in other

My requirement
    3 different Reseller or one filling up all in above
    SSD Disk or NVme
    1 TB Bandwidth ( We dont use it right now more than 400 gb)
    Cloudflare Railgun (Consumer Demand)
    Overselling enabled so can create Unlimited hosting package ( for peace of mind of clients)
    WHMCS License need but not necessary
    Support need 24/7 as I am still new to things
    Litespeed
    Can Create Unlimited Cpanel and WHM
    Budget : 70 $ per month
    Billing Preferred : Monthly

Do not want to jump to dedicated and vps because its quite pain and I am one man running everything :)

Thanks in advance

Your budget would be more than enough, you can run the things you just mentioned for no more than 40bucks/month with a good provider.. here somewhere...

• I am spending more than 70 bucks right now and its quite frustrating so came here :( to find one good provider to help me out

I would recommend for starters: https://buyshared.net/cpanel-reseller-hosting/ , https://www.ramnode.com/shared.php however do contact them first to give you more space for more $. Custom plan.

• Buyshared do not have any nodes free and they dont offer railgun :( thats sad

• @Francisco Seen you as a magician :) can you please show some magic for me for above requirement

• s4suke7 said: Buyshared

Do all of your clients require Railgun? If not, I would definitely recommend offloading the ones who don't to BuyShared (keep track of their stock). They suit your LiteSpeed, Support, Disk and Bandwidth needs and also a Dedicated IP address.

• Competitors do have railgun so I was looking for railguns. Also want to create some of my own reseller using WHMAMP or WHMRESELLER.

Thanked by 1Sofia_K
  • MichaelCeeMichaelCee Barred
    edited April 2019

s4suke7 said: Also want to create some of my own reseller using WHMAMP or WHMRESELLER.

Ideally at that point, you would want to jump to a VPS, perhaps managed if you're only up for the cPanel/WHM side of things?

Or you could simply resell a reseller account to those 2.

• Will look for another provider for whmamp but for now moving 150+ client is the main thing it is costing a very good fortune to have many reseller account with different provider having divided problem in each of reseller account

• I really don't want to jump to VPS as I want to make cost low for now :)

• Will recommend to keep your master/alpha plan or go for a managed vps. Am not sure if someone will want to migrate 180 accounts in a shared server.
    If you can move them yourself manually and can live without litespeed and railgun you are welcome to try our master reseller plans.

• @s4suke7 try ramnode. they've railgun.

• ZotiMediaGroup said: Am not sure if someone will want to migrate 180 accounts in a shared server.

I know lots of companies that would migrate in 180 accounts, all you're doing is restoring cPanel backups and you can literally mass restore any number of accounts with a one line command. Takes less than a few seconds, leave it running in a screen session and check it every 20-30 mins or so.

Just because you won't do it for anyone that doesn't pay annually doesn't mean other providers don't, if the user is within the limits of the package you've specified I don't see the issue.

• VPSSLIMVPSSLIM Patron Provider, Veteran

If you are looking for a provider to migrate you to their own platform or VM, we can do that for free.

Thanked by 1boomer
  • @austenite said:

ZotiMediaGroup said: Am not sure if someone will want to migrate 180 accounts in a shared server.

I know lots of companies that would migrate in 180 accounts, all you're doing is restoring cPanel backups and you can literally mass restore any number of accounts with a one line command. Takes less than a few seconds, leave it running in a screen session and check it every 20-30 mins or so.

Just because you won't do it for anyone that doesn't pay annually doesn't mean other providers don't, if the user is within the limits of the package you've specified I don't see the issue.

You are welcome to quote the companies who will do it he is asking for recommendations.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@s4suke7 said:
    Buyshared do not have any nodes free and they dont offer railgun :( thats sad

Fine fine.

I'll get railgun installed today :)

You OK with Vegas? I can get you 2 spots over there.

Francisco

@Francisco said:

The superhero always helping people

armandorg said: The superhero always helping people

Not all heroes wear capes.

Some wear towels.

Francisco

Thanked by 1emgh
  • donlidonli Member

@Francisco said:

Not all heroes wear capes.

Some wear towels.

You really like that picture, don't you.

donli said: You really like that picture, don't you.

I just think it's funny, not a big fan of my weight in it :)

Working on that though.

Francisco

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Not all villain wears capes.

Some wear robes.

• buddiehostbuddiehost Member
    edited April 2019

Looking for the same 👨‍🔧

• @Francisco said:

WOW :) even I need it on vegas. lvshared2

• @Francisco said:

@s4suke7 said:
    Buyshared do not have any nodes free and they dont offer railgun :( thats sad

Fine fine.

Francisco

I am overloaded with joy now😍 keep me in node with lots of diskspace free and 😂 less neighbours please

• Francisco said: I'll get railgun installed today

no love for LU sad :(

Thanked by 1Happy
  • HappyHappy Member

@webclouddev said:

Francisco said: I'll get railgun installed today

no love for LU sad :(

DM me I have

• [franned.jpg]

• webclouddevwebclouddev Member
    edited April 2019

Happy said: DM me I have

im looking for love not for lust you pervert :lol: but seriously though you are not allowed to do dm/pm business

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • JanevskiJanevski Member
    edited April 2019

s4suke7 said: Have right now 150 cpanel users in one reseller
    30 in other

I think the time has come for you to start running your own infrastructure.
    Get dedicated, install cPanel.
    First learn how to use it, then migrate all customers.
    Or, hire someone who does.

• 🤔🤔 from where can I learn very keen to start learning about having own infrastructure