Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅš Easter 2019 Megathread ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฐ - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅš Easter 2019 Megathread ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿฐ

12346ยป

Comments

• i83i83 Member

@MasonR said:

Please do. Don't have the time nor motivation to look up the egg, but will happily pick up a 256mb bundle.

Duely noted, will likely release something shortly once we know any egg hunters that have not yet proceeded to purchase are taken care of.

@v3ng said:

Same, additionally Iโ€˜d love to see some cheap single 128/256MB NAT VPS, so not in a bundle.

Will see what we can do, might be able to restock the 128's, can't go much lower on individual server pricing due to gateway fee's.

Thanked by 1MasonR
  • nullnotherenullnothere Member
    edited April 2019

@MasonR said: Don't have the time nor motivation to look up the egg, but will happily pick up a 256mb bundle.

I'd say pay very close attention to the post of the the provider you want the bundle from which is a couple above your own post. I'm sure you will find enlightenment.

(EDIT): Or I'd say look below but above my post.

Thanked by 2i83 MasonR
  • i83i83 Member

It hides in plain site, above and below, and in other threads.

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • MasonRMasonR Community Contributor

@nullnothere said:

@MasonR said: Don't have the time nor motivation to look up the egg, but will happily pick up a 256mb bundle.

I'd say pay very close attention to the post of the the provider you want the bundle from which is a couple above your own post. I'm sure you will find enlightenment.

(EDIT): Or I'd say look below but above my post.

Well I'll be damned... that was easy. Thanks for the tip.

• outside the eggs hunting, hostmantis reseller 70% off for any location was good deal for me.

• donlidonli Member

@harikarki said:
    outside the eggs hunting, hostmantis reseller 70% off for any location was good deal for me.

70% off is the "normal" price. 80% off is the sale.

• @donli said:

@harikarki said:
    outside the eggs hunting, hostmantis reseller 70% off for any location was good deal for me.

70% off is the "normal" price. 80% off is the sale.

Yeah I figured that out but 80% discount is only for 1 location since I'm using singapore location so its still good deal :smiley: