Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Protected VDS For Web Hosting in EU
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a Protected VDS For Web Hosting in EU

sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

Hi;

I am Looking for a Protected VDS For web hosting in EU.

My current VDS CPU Hits 100% when we get DDoSed. Cloudflare plans are expensive.

My budget range is 5-10$.

Any recommendations appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

If your CPU hits 100% and your VPS is still up it sounds more likely you need to optimise your application as it’s not DDos attack, simply your app is not designed for high level of traffic.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2019

We offer DDoS Protected VPS in Germany

https://kts24.com/vps

At the moment we use Voxility as Layer 7 protection to protect Webservers from our customers, but they do not offer any API to add SSL certs to the protection.
    For the future we are planning to create our own Layer 7 protection for our VPS and dedicated customers (we already use our own protection for our Webservers)

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • sezingsezing Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2019

@GameTownProjects said:

At the moment we use Voxility as Layer 7 protection to protect Webservers from our customers, but they do not offer any API to add SSL certs to the protection.
    For the future we are planning to create our own Layer 7 protection for our VPS and dedicated customers (we already use our own protection for our Webservers)

Thank you but we have already used voxility and It did not helped at all.

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

@sezing said:

@GameTownProjects said:

Thank you but we have already used voxility and It did not helped at all.

Hi,

If you wan't to try corero ddos protection, let me know. BTW, what is the size of attack do you have any information about this or can get it from your current/previous host?

Cheers.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2019

If its ddos then it Sounds like layer7.

Have you investigated it and are sure it is?

You need to adjust some things for the Voxility ddos protection. Put it in Always On and also setup your Webserver to pass the IPs correctly from their Nginx. I used Voxility in the past directly. Thats what their support told me. Not sure how it is now.

If Voxility protection is in Sensor mode it will not detect it proberly if layer7.

And no Corero of Zare wont work very well either for layer7.

If i wouldnt be on a Mobile device i would point it out a little bit more. Best is if you contact your Hosting Provider support