Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute Easter offer?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute Easter offer?

I am a MXroute customer, and I am really happy with their services.

I bought the offer:

100GB of Storage
$15/year OR
$25/2years OR
$30/3years

I am making this message, hoping for new offers for Easter.

Because I would still like to buy an account.

Now all that remains is to hope.

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@jar: Is there hope?

• FastmakoFastmako Member, Host Rep

I am not into Easter, but I do like offers.

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

I had bought the $30/3yr plan too. I'd buy one more if there is any offer.

• Although it is the season, there's no reason to nail him to the Cross because we're all cheap bastards.

Put me down for $30 / 8 years.

Thanked by 1Wolveix
  • TionTion Member

BunnyCDN forgot us cheapskates last year as well. The boys are all made man and no longer need our $7.

Thanked by 1imok
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2019

To build up the product more I'm holding the line on not offering promos for now. As a mild compromise I increased the base offerings on the front page at the time of that decision.

I value all of you and I want to do right by you, which is why I'm trying to increase the profit margin a bit so that I can continue to reinvest without cutting corners. Recently I've scaled up the outbound infrastructure to three /24s, hundreds of outbound mail relays load balanced between redundant haproxy servers to equally distribute the load of outbound mail.

The investment may not always be obvious, like the outbound infrastructure hiding from view, but it's a continual commitment to offer service that only gets better over time.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

jar said: I value all of you and I want to do right by you

Francisco

Thanked by 3bugrakoc hostnoob lazyt
  • @Francisco said:

Francisco

We're here for Easter offers, not these Looney Tunes.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited April 2019

Maybe @veesp can make an Easter offer; in Russia they had a rabbit I still remember from my childhood cartoons.

• @jar said:
    To build up the product more I'm holding the line on not offering promos for now. As a mild compromise I increased the base offerings on the front page at the time of that decision.

I value all of you and I want to do right by you, which is why I'm trying to increase the profit margin a bit so that I can continue to reinvest without cutting corners. Recently I've scaled up the outbound infrastructure to three /24s, hundreds of outbound mail relays load balanced between redundant haproxy servers to equally distribute the load of outbound mail.

The investment may not always be obvious, like the outbound infrastructure hiding from view, but it's a continual commitment to offer service that only gets better over time.

Does this include the US based servers or only the Euro based ones?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

sureiam said: Does this include the US based servers or only the Euro based ones?

Growth is pretty split, I intend to grow with Hivelocity, Hetzner, and QuickPacket.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • @Francisco said:

Francisco

Damn you didn't post the full clip. That's my favourite scene from one of my favourite shows

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

@default said:
    Maybe @veesp can make an Easter offer; in Russia they had a rabbit I still remember from my childhood cartoons.

Thank you, @default! Our offer is in The Easter Megathread and still actual today.