Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EUServ Special (41€/mo): Dedicated Server, i7-8700, 64GB DDR4, 1 Gbit/s unmetered, 2x6TB SATA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

EUServ Special (41€/mo): Dedicated Server, i7-8700, 64GB DDR4, 1 Gbit/s unmetered, 2x6TB SATA

2»

Comments

• RazzaRazza Member
    edited May 2019

pike said: Hetzner offers you direct DTAG peering for +5€/m.

I don't think it direct as such they have private peering with DTAG, I remember correctly they just send the traffic from you ip via Core-Backbone which got private peering instead of normal traffic which is via NTT.

Thanked by 1pike
  • pikepike Veteran

In relation to the German Telekom (DTAG), we have negotiated long and hard to get a direct network access to DSL customers of Telekom. But after the cost situation became unfavorable for us, we finally decided to reluctantly give up a direct network connection to DTAG.
    As some of our customers are reliant on high-performance connections to the DTAG network, and the situation could not be solved satisfactorily through various traffic engineering measures (redistributing the DTAG traffic on different Tier1 carriers), we are offering these customers the opportunity to book Double Paid Traffic via an additional uplink to DTAG.
    This option can be booked for any server and costs € 4.20 a month. With this add-on, we will connect an uplink to DTAG via Core-Backbone for the assigned IP addresses.

https://wiki.hetzner.de/index.php/Double_Paid_Traffic/en

Thanked by 1Hetzner_OL