Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reliable OVH reseller with alternative payment options
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reliable OVH reseller with alternative payment options

Hi, folks. Can someone recommend a reliable OVH reseller that accepts offers dedicated servers and has alternative payment options? I'd appreciate it.

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited April 2019

If you don't use fake information and can pass my new account checks I can probably do it, assuming you are wanting to pay with BTC or something. There will be a premium obviously.

• ProfforgProfforg Member
    edited April 2019

I can do it. Providing a dozen of dedicated servers to partners and clients long-term that way. Crypto is accepted if you mind.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

I can provide servers. Different configurations are constantly being freed up as a constant server cycle.

• Wishosting

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

@btc_robot said:
    Hi, folks. Can someone recommend a reliable OVH reseller that accepts offers dedicated servers and has alternative payment options? I'd appreciate it.

What kind of alternative payment options are you looking for?

• @Hosteroid said:

@btc_robot said:

What kind of alternative payment options are you looking for?

I use crypto only (BTC, ETH, LTC)

• @MikeA said:
    If you don't use fake information and can pass my new account checks I can probably do it, assuming you are wanting to pay with BTC or something. There will be a premium obviously.

What do you mean by "can pass my new account checks"?

• bacloudbacloud Member, Patron Provider

There are other companies, which accepts BTC, ETH and other crypto payments or you looking just OVH servers?

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@btc_robot said:

@MikeA said:

What do you mean by "can pass my new account checks"?

Fraud checks that are done on new orders.

• @bacloud said:
    There are other companies, which accepts BTC, ETH and other crypto payments or you looking just OVH servers?

yeah, I'm looking for OVH specifically.

• Vova1234Vova1234 Member, Patron Provider

@btc_robot said:

@bacloud said:

yeah, I'm looking for OVH specifically.

Our team has approximately 2200 sold OVH servers.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/134671/ovh-servers-are-not-suspension-expired-from-the-middle-of-december
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2089005#Comment_2089005