Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scaleway offering 100 EURO credit for new customers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Scaleway offering 100 EURO credit for new customers

New customer will receive 100 EURO credit before Apr 30 2019
https://console.scaleway.com/register

Comments

• edited April 2019

And you have to use it up before May

Mine coins incoming

• @greattomeetyou said:
    And you have to use it up before May

Mine coins incoming

yes, but at least you get a chance to try their products for free

• xaocxaoc Member

Will receive after adding billing details... Sure looks like another cash grab from the forgetful folk to me.

• BayuBayu Member

This has been started since early April. But if I am not mistaken, that time was mentioned only 30 EUR of credit. Where can I see the credit given? Because it is not written in the billing section.

I am worried if this like a trap. I can create any instances, even though my account has been created for a long time age (but has never been used). There is no billing that appears at this time.

• Hi,

I have try to create a GPU server but the server wont boot. After click on Turn ON it tries but it wont boot. It remains on state archived. Does anyone experience the same? Anyone knows a solution? Thanks

• @nqservices said:
    Hi,

I have try to create a GPU server but the server wont boot. After click on Turn ON it tries but it wont boot. It remains on state archived. Does anyone experience the same? Anyone knows a solution? Thanks

Careful with the GPU, you might end up paying 500-100=400EUR.

• @nqservices said:
    Hi,

create a ticket