Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking VPS or Dedicated Server, preferably dedicated.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Seeking VPS or Dedicated Server, preferably dedicated.

I'm a bit of a "Jill of all Trades", with a lot of random website projects going on. At the moment, I'm running 8 Wordpress blogs, some with WooCommerce shops. All are built with Elementor, which is a bit of a heavy plugin. I have also just purchased Sendy for mailing newsletters for all my sites. While the program itself would be hosted on a server to create the newsletter, all mail would be sent via Amazon SES, so the mailing list would not be run through my own servers.

My websites went from being fairly fast on my previous host (but with tons of database errors, which is why I left) to hardly no database errors/downtimes on my newer host, but they are incredibly slow. Altogether, I think it's mostly from the reseller hosting being shared, as my statistics don't look bad at all... everything is either zero or super low. I don't even send mail through the servers, I'm using a Zoho Mail plugin for that.

File Usage
15,585 / 600,000 (2.6%)
Disk Usage
1160.08 MB / 78.13 GB
Bandwidth
249.69 M / 488.28 GB
MySQL® Disk Usage
10.28 MB / 77.71 GB (0.01%)
MySQL® Databases
1 / ∞
CPU Usage
0 / 100 (0%)
Entry Processes
0 / 30 (0%)
Physical Memory Usage
0 bytes / 2 GB (0%)
IOPS
0 / 1,024 (0%)
I/O Usage
0 bytes/s / 2 MB/s (0%)
Number Of Processes
0 / 100 (0%)

I'm on disability, and don't make any money from my assorted projects, so funds are sadly at a disadvantage. I just want a stable server that operates at a decent enough efficiency that my sites will load faster than what they currently are and have minimum amounts of downtime. (I realize some is unavoidable, so that's totally understandable.) I'm an author, and starting to get out of my introvert shell and attend book signings, so I need to know that when potential new readers visit my sites to see what I write that they may be interested in, they can actually see it.

Wishlist-

At least 200GB storage, so I have a bit of room to grow with the ability to add more later if needed. I don't particularly care whether they are SSD or HDD, as long as they work well.

At least 8GB RAM.

WP Memory limit of at least 128 MB, or higher is preferred.

Some sort of web panel. Cpanel/DirectAdmin/Equivalent. I'd prefer Cpanel with WHM, but am willing to learn another. I'm still a total newbie here and I'm not comfortable with setting up a server from scratch yet, so I would need help with the initial setup. Afterwards though, I'm pretty much self-sufficient :)

Free SSL. I don't care if it's done by LetsEncrypt or another provider, but it is necessary for the sites with WooCommerce shops.

Location- Preferably USA, as that's where most of my readers seem to be coming from when checking my site stats.

Budget- Up to $30-$35 a month, must be able to pay monthly and via Paypal.

Comments

• Get a 8GB slice (which has 160GB SSD and come with free DirectAdmin/$30-mo) and get a 256GB slab if needed ($1.25/m). @Francisco will fully manage the server for you!

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Hi...

We can do the following custom plan for you:
    200GB SSD RAID10 disk space
    8GB RAM
    2TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Uplink
    OpenVZ platform on SolusVM
    Cpanel VPS
    Paypal
    $35/month