Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for web hosting
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for web hosting

Requirements:
Really fast 24/7 support
Free SSL
High uptime
Monthly billing
10 or more addon domains

As a bonus, mailchannels would be great

Comments

• Location? Budget? Storage? BW?

• emghemgh Member

@sanvit said:
    Location? Budget? Storage? BW?

EU, preferably Frankfurt.
    Less than 10 a month
    Lets say at least 20 gb bw

• Storage?

• emghemgh Member

@sanvit said:
    Storage?

10 gb or more

• XiNiXXiNiX Member, Host Rep

Hello,

You can check our plans here :

https://www.xinix.net/cheap_linux_hosting.html

• @HostDoc should have some german one and @Ho-ost has some UK ones. @mikho should also have something in the EU

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • emghemgh Member

@sanvit said:
    @HostDoc should have some german one and @Ho-ost has some UK ones. @mikho should also have something in the EU

Thing is they do not have 24/7 support. I host important sites and sometimes shit happends. I would have used Hetzner Cloud but really do not have the time

Thanked by 1sanvit
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

emgh said: Really fast 24/7 support

I never waited more than 10 mins on HostDoc live chat, so have to say this is really amazing. Their German hosting is also currently on sale: https://hostdochost.i.ng/pricing.html#shared

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • @HostDoc @mikho @Ho-ost or Hostmantis would be a good pick. Check my signature for a comparison sheet between webhosts (in terms of resource limits and pricing).

Thanked by 1HostDoc
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

I have shared hosting in Amsterdam.
    When it comes to 24/7 support, I offer it, perhaps not in the terms you think of.
    Expect a reply within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

I also have the policy that I support problems with the shared hosting, if you have problems caused by upgrading Wordpress but you still run php 5.6. That is not really my problem as you can change that in the control panel.

If you have size restrictions on uploads or not enough assigned ram, that is something I can help you with.

To the sales pitch, ssd hosting with ”basic” DDoS protection. Jetbackup.

Interested to try it out? Link is in my signature

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @emgh said:
    Thing is they do not have 24/7 support. I host important sites and sometimes shit happends. I would have used Hetzner Cloud but really do not have the time

If your sites are that important, then why save on the money? Cheap, fast, good, you can only have two.

• @emgh said:

@sanvit said:
    @HostDoc should have some german one and @Ho-ost has some UK ones. @mikho should also have something in the EU

If you really need a 24/7 phone line (although from experience tickets work actually more efficiently) I can recommend SiteGround in that regard. They were very helpful and always available on the phone. Alternatively if you are german can't go wrong with All-Inkl. Awesome support, fast replies even at night and I think the second tier webhosting plan already gives you access to their 24/7 hotline.

• We would potentially fit your needs and budget, check the link in my sig. Any questions drop us me a message!

• Thanks @sanvit @FAT32 @Ympker

@emgh As mentioned, we have cpanel shared hosting in Frankfurt Germany.
    We utilise NVMe SSD storage and have daily local backups and at least twice weekly offsite backup. Softaculous, jetbackup, cloudlinux, php selector, node.js, autoSSL all included.
    We have traditional ticket support which can be up to 4+ hours for a response but usually much less and live chat support where a response can be expected in less than 5 minutes (once again, usually much less).

We do not have mailchannels unfortunately and run our own mailserver which has a clean IP however, you are free to use any mail provider you wish.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited April 2019

@emgh Try Ramnode, its for $4/mo with Mailchannels plus all features you have mentioned!

If I'm not wrong BuyShared too added mailchannels as per a comment made here. BuyShared's support is faster than Ramnode.

• emghemgh Member

Siteground looks fine. So does Hostdoc. The one thing is I want LE to provide the SSL with the cPanel addon. Not AutoSSL.

Also, I would have gone with Buyshared right now if it wasn't for the fact that my sites needs hosting now and they have been Out of stock for as long as I can remember visiting buyvmstock and they "restock" in half a month.

• emghemgh Member

@poisson said:

@emgh said:

If your sites are that important, then why save on the money? Cheap, fast, good, you can only have two.

I am not. Buyshared is 5 a year, I am ready to pay 10 a month

• @emgh said:

You need managed hosting if they are that important.

• emghemgh Member

@poisson said:

@emgh said:

You need managed hosting if they are that important.

I do not need anyone to manage anything for me though. But I see what you mean

• emghemgh Member

Hosting with Ramnode.

Thanked by 2Ympker poisson
  • @emgh said:
    Hosting with Ramnode.

Good choice :)

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @emgh said:
    Hosting with Ramnode.

No contact with then, even indirectly, but they sound good from what I see on LET

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Sofia_KSofia_K Member
    edited April 2019

I'm using ramnode. They are faster than my buyshared in-spite of having 8 CPU, and 32 GB RAM on their E3 which is most of the time has 13-14 CPU load. About support: Weekend tickets are replied on Monday for shared plans only emergency tickets are handled on weekends. BuyShared's support is rather quick. I get replies withing hour or two.

@emgh you'll benefit from Cloudflare Railgun if you are hosting with ramnode atlanta location. that's a perk!

• emghemgh Member

@Sofia_K said:
    I'm using ramnode. They are faster than my buyshared in-spite of having 8 CPU, and 32 GB RAM on their E3 which is most of the time has 13-14 CPU load. About support: Weekend tickets are replied on Monday for shared plans only emergency tickets are handled on weekends. BuyShared's support is rather quick. I get replies withing hour or two.

@emgh you'll benefit from Cloudflare Railgun if you are hosting with ramnode atlanta location. that's a perk!

Thank you. I will check the Cloudflare Railgun in Atlanta out.